Updates and customs

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Updates and customs

Postby Bound2Burst » 30 Jul 2019, 08:33

The update this week will occur on Thursday when I shall release two videos featuring Sarah Brooke. Next week, I shall release another set of remastered videos, this time Lola's second batch. There are a number of hers that warrant a spruce up, especially The Magician. I've had quite a few requests for that one now.

Regarding August, you can order customs with Jasmine and Jessica (a.k.a. Bella Ink). The deadlines and instructions are shown on the appropriate page:

https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/ ... stoms.html

I have not booked anyone else at present, but being summer I expect to get a few models asking if I'd like to hire them.

July has been the most expensive hiring month in quite a while so I shall tighten the reigns a bit for a while. I intend to hire Vika again in the fall (September-October timeframe) so if you're interested, you might want to start thinking up customs for her. I will probably hire her for two days and hence will have time to produce plenty of videos. The more of the expenses are covered up front the better, so don't hold back :)
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum