Incredibly Desperate To Pee - bestseller

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Incredibly Desperate To Pee - bestseller

Post by davidb2b »

incredibly_desperate_to_pee_c2.jpg
incredibly_desperate_to_pee_c2.jpg (177.06 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
It is, in fact, far and away the best selling of the year. It even outsold "Too Many Girls" when viewing data from the last 2 years. This was a custom that started a new approach to doing desperation work for Jasmine. She decided that, rather than force desperation all day to get two or three clips, she would rather do just one and work a much shorter shoot, so that she could give it her all. She certainly does that. We partly decided on this method because Jasmine is overwhelmed with bondage customs, and we would never have time to do anything else. This way, we get one very good quality desperation video, and it shows.

Here are the top 10 best sellers since the new version of the B2B Purchase Store was established in June 2020. The ranking does not account for release dates.

1. Incredibly Desperate To Pee - Jasmine St James
2. Too Many Girls - Jasmine St James, Cadence Lux, Erin, Tilly McReese, Lydia Lael & Claire Irons
3. Naked Desperation 11
4. Just Made It 20
5. Jasmine & Sinthia Desperation Quiz - Jasmine St James & Sinthia Bee
6. Just Made It 19
7. Cadence & Jasmine: Set 2 - Cadence Lux & Jasmine St James
8. Naked Desperation 12
9. The Capacities: Volumes 1 & 2
10. Holding Contest: Becca & Carissa - Carissa Montgomery & Becca

TWTB68063

Re: Incredibly Desperate To Pee - bestseller

Post by TWTB68063 »

Any idea where this stands in terms of all time sales?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

TWTB68063 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:23 pm
Any idea where this stands in terms of all time sales?
One clip I can point to is Niki Lee Young's "Disrobing While Desperate" which sold extremely well for a single model video, and has generated twice the sales of IDTP, but then it has been available since 2014.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

I was asked how this compared with the top 10 on Clips4Sale over the same period.

1. Too Many Girls - Jasmine St James, Cadence Lux, Erin, Tilly McReese, Lydia Lael & Claire Irons
2. Incredibly Desperate To Pee - Jasmine St James
3. Confined Without A Bathroom - Cadence Lux
4. The Conference Call - Cadence Lux
5. Syenite & Vonka Holding Contest - Syenite & Vonka Romanov
6. On The Way Home (MP4) - Sinthia Bee
7. One Delay After Another - Syenite & Vonka Romanov
8. The Transaction - Cadence Lux
9. Vonka & Angelica Holding Contest - Angelica Vee & Vonka Romanov
10. Just Jeans 28

Clearly, compilations are not so popular there, but Syenite's appearance has certainly met with approval. It's also noteworthy that Cadence is very popular, appearing in four of the 10 clips (well, five if one includes Just Jeans 28).

Minethlos

Post by Minethlos »

If you do decide to go with one pee clip per shoot approach, I would suggest the model should pee once before the shoot, preferably right before starting to consuming lots of liquids. In my experience, that makes for a more explosive release :)

Of course, I understand the demand for bondage customs, but the trick is that Jasmine is great at pee clips, too. She is just amazing haha!

Regarding the "Desperate To Pee" clip, I bought it, and it was decent, but doesn't compare (IMO) to other greats by Jasmine like "Bad Reception".

Just my 2c :)