Suggestions for Cadence, Juliette & Jasmine together

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
Calling_Card

Re: Suggestions for Cadence, Juliette & Jasmine together

Post by Calling_Card »

I think it be really cool to see a rehash of the "both in the same boat" shoot that was done with Keri and Alexis, but this time with 3 girls.

Two of them could play the students, stuck doing a standardized test (Like the carrier aptitude normalizing test, C.A.N.T) and neither the students nor the teach can leave. Like the Keri and Alexis shoot, it would be fantastic to have a triple wetting ending with each of the girls personalities playing off one another.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

This would have been a fun thing to do, but not this time I'm afraid. The shoot was already done by the time I saw this, but if it's any consolation, there would not have been time to film it. We already had a full day of filming.

Calling_Card

Post by Calling_Card »

davidb2b wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:59 am
This would have been a fun thing to do, but not this time I'm afraid. The shoot was already done by the time I saw this, but if it's any consolation, there would not have been time to film it. We already had a full day of filming.
I half assumed that it was too late, considering I posted nearly a week after the fact. Would it be possible to order something like this as a custom? I don’t know if that’s a service you offer

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Calling_Card wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:37 pm
davidb2b wrote:
I half assumed that it was too late, considering I posted nearly a week after the fact. Would it be possible to order something like this as a custom? I don’t know if that’s a service you offer
I do offer it to some extent, but not really as a regular service. While there will be more shoots with two models, it won't happen again this year, so you're already looking at a wait time of about 3 months. It also depends on who is to appear. Some models can be easily paired (Cadence and Jasmine, or Sinthia and Jasmine, or Vonka and Jasmine, or Vonka and Cadence, or Vonka and Angelica, etc.), but the options more or less stop with these girls. Most of the others are non-local and there is no telling when they will surface next. Typically, people want to pair models who live on opposite sides of the country, so the lead time may be six months, which is not viable.

Calling_Card

Post by Calling_Card »

davidb2b wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:36 pm
Calling_Card wrote:
davidb2b wrote:
I do offer it to some extent, but not really as a regular service. While there will be more shoots with two models, it won't happen again this year, so you're already looking at a wait time of about 3 months. It also depends on who is to appear. Some models can be easily paired (Cadence and Jasmine, or Sinthia and Jasmine, or Vonka and Jasmine, or Vonka and Cadence, or Vonka and Angelica, etc.), but the options more or less stop with these girls. Most of the others are non-local and there is no telling when they will surface next. Typically, people want to pair models who live on opposite sides of the country, so the lead time may be six months, which is not viable.
I quite like some of those local pairings. Are any of those models able to mix and match, like if we were looking at a Jasmine/Angelica pairing, would that work? The wait time isn't a huge issue for me personally. If I reached out via email around December or January, would it be possible to work in a custom around your schedule at that point?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Calling_Card wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:25 pm
davidb2b wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:36 pm
Calling_Card wrote:

I quite like some of those local pairings. Are any of those models able to mix and match, like if we were looking at a Jasmine/Angelica pairing, would that work? The wait time isn't a huge issue for me personally. If I reached out via email around December or January, would it be possible to work in a custom around your schedule at that point?
Angelica poses something of a unique problem insofar as she doesn't drive, so the only way she can get here is with Vonka. They will be working together again in the new year - they live in close proximity. Other than that, all those listed can all be matched.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

You did a great job on the latest update "Held without compassion". However, it is better to tied both model's ankle to get better in holding pee effect.