Suggestions for Cadence, Juliette & Jasmine together

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Suggestions for Cadence, Juliette & Jasmine together

Post by davidb2b »

Make them here please. This worked well last time, so I shall be interested to see what ideas you guys have. Thanks.

canhcuongle

Re: Suggestions for Cadence, Juliette & Jasmine together

Post by canhcuongle »

davidb2b wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:55 pm
Make them here please. This worked well last time, so I shall be interested to see what ideas you guys have. Thanks.
In my point of views, I suggest creating hostage, held prisoner or fear wetting as I see Jasmine and Cadence are very good at performing this type of scenario especially peeing in tight jeans. Include handcuffs, gun and tape gagged would be great scene.

Minethlos

Post by Minethlos »

I don't have any ideas at the moment, but it would be great for me to see their pee streams in the end. Doesn't matter if they pee in a cup, cylinder, toilet or the ground. Thanks :)

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

A hostage situation with two girls bound back to back desperate to pee, and the other a guard who has no one to take over her post that's equally desperate.

Before she wets herself the guard decides to pee into a nearby bin to torture the two captives that have been begging to pee.

The sound is too much for them and they lose control while bound together, pee streaming down each other's legs

Pcwp33

Post by Pcwp33 »

As a quick note, based on Jasmine & Cadence’s recent permission to pee, if you ever shoot something that includes counting, you should enforce they count down instead of up! :twisted:

Having three models are rare these days, so would vote for any scenario type movie. Suggestions above reminds me of ‘interrogated’ with Jasmine/Dixie/Candle to some extent which I’d be happy to see a similar repeat of.

It’s probably too soon for another ‘game’ theme, but have been wondering if a slightly different style could work (not necessarily for this shoot). Currently I think the majority have been model vs model - which I get why and works well - just could be interesting to try adding a bit of teamwork in, say like quiz master (you) vs the models.

This could open up to things like, say in a permission to pee style game, the models could decide who does the ‘action’. That then could allow you to add actions that particular models may not be comfortable with, e.g. Jasmine peeing into a small cup etc, as someone else on the team could ‘volunteer’. Ultimately, this could lead to discussions about who is less desperate and going to be able to cope with whatever it is they have to do. And you could always step in to nominate someone if they take too long to decide ;)
Could also create some sort team ‘goal’ for them to aim towards as well - like ‘get x amount of questions right’ or something. They may never hit such a goal, but it adds something else to the mix potentially.

Oh and whilst obviously not one for Jasmine, I’ll throw in ‘Strip or drink’ type suggestion for the Cadence/Juliette shoot.
Becky and Paige’s ‘Strip or drink’ is still one of my all time favourites. I think the end when Becky initially refused Paige her cylinder led to a memorable ending.

gsparadise

Post by gsparadise »

I think it would be cool to have them compete in a distance contest, out on the deck. Weather permitting, of course. You could put a line down with tape and they cannot stand beyond the line. Or, you could do it somewhere else outside. I'm probably in the minority on this one. I love seeing women pee far while standing. I could be alone in this regard.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:45 pm
A hostage situation with two girls bound back to back desperate to pee, and the other a guard who has no one to take over her post that's equally desperate.

Before she wets herself the guard decides to pee into a nearby bin to torture the two captives that have been begging to pee.

The sound is too much for them and they lose control while bound together, pee streaming down each other's legs
While I consider this a good idea, it creates a number of logistical challenges. If the girls are back to back, I would be compelled to film from the side, in which case you would see very little when they pee. I would have to light the scene from both sides, so if I place the cameras to capture each girl face on or nearly so, the opposing light will interfere with the picture on each camera, causing it to darken. If I secure the girls back to back, they would need to have their arms extended above their heads which would largely obscure their faces from most angles. If the arms are not above their heads, how are they secured back to back? If they are secured to a pole instead, they won't be in physical contact. Finally, and perhaps critically for sales, I cannot film one girl peeing on another - C4S banned this years ago. That would severely limit sales.

So, I may try this in some form, but probably not as you describe. I will ponder the details today to see if I can make it work.

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Oh sheesh, I didn't realize there was a ban on that sort of content.

I won't pretend to be an expert in rope play, I'm really only just beginning, but I have seen two girls bound together standing with their arms behind their back as if they were in handcuffs and tied together at the wrists or elbows.

Honestly, any situation where it would 1. be impossible to get their own pants down and 2. prevent much separation between the two would make me happy

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

I have worked out the logistics of filming this. The girls will be on opposite sides of a pole, so while they may stand in each others pee, they won't actually pee on each other. The lighting - well, a combination of photographic box light and overhead lights; may play havoc a bit but quite a lot can be done is post-production to fix that. I like the idea so it will be done. I'll use two cameras plus an iPhone to capture all the angles.

I've also received some interesting suggestions for a three-girl holding quiz, but with several differences that should give them plenty of scope to have fun with it and also give them something to aim for. Promising.

downwest6

Post by downwest6 »

I'm excited to hear about this shoot coming up! In my opinion, one of Cadence's greatest strengths as a wetting performer is her ability to have honest-to-goodness accidents when she's bound for too long, such as in Water Torture, I Have to Go, and Bound to Pee Herself (which, for my money, is perhaps the greatest wetting video on the internet, full stop). I love the idea of the models being bound to a pole because it gives Cadence the chance to have another true, bondage-induced accident!

I totally understand the challenges of lighting and filming that setup though, David. Especially if they're back-to-back, because you're great at filming both the front and back of the model who's wetting and capturing all the detail!