News of new and returning models

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

News of new and returning models

Post by davidb2b »

We have a shoot confirmed with Vonka and Angelica at the beginning of August.

Negotiations are progressing well with models who live far away. In September, we should see the return of Paisley Prince, and in October, Juliette March will be back at Bound2Burst.

I am also setting up a shoot with a model called "Lil' Mizz Unique" https://www.lilmizzunique.com/ which should take place around mid-August. She will be performing for all of my websites, so expect some desperation from her.
Attachments
lilmissunique2.jpg
lilmissunique2.jpg (229.29 KiB) Viewed 9312 times

RoyalBlueMoose

Re: News of new and returning models

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Anything scheduled for the rest of July, or will there be a bit of a drought until Vonka & Angelica?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

We are working with Claire Irons near the end of the month when we should have time for one desperation clip. Other than that, we have to wait for Vonka and Angelica.

Minethlos

Post by Minethlos »

Any chance of Vika returning? :P

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Minethlos wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:00 pm
Any chance of Vika returning? :P
I don't think so. She proved to be too unreliable.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

Please include more bondage contents, especially model wearing jeans. Maybe another version of "Constant Desperation" with another model would be excellent.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

canhcuongle wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:03 am
Please include more bondage contents, especially model wearing jeans. Maybe another version of "Constant Desperation" with another model would be excellent.
I will do some bondage content, but in general it is not very popular. It's the main reason Beauties in Bondage was formed as a separate entity.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

davidb2b wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:10 pm
canhcuongle wrote:
I will do some bondage content, but in general it is not very popular. It's the main reason Beauties in Bondage was formed as a separate entity.
Great Dave, and what's the plan for rest of August?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

canhcuongle wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:00 am
davidb2b wrote:
canhcuongle wrote:
I'm working with LilMizzUnique, Sinthia Bee, Cadence Lux and then Cadence and Jasmine together.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

davidb2b wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:02 pm
canhcuongle wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:00 am
davidb2b wrote:

I'm working with LilMizzUnique, Sinthia Bee, Cadence Lux and then Cadence and Jasmine together.
That's great, I'm waiting and looking forward to it