June line up and beyond

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

June line up and beyond

Post by davidb2b »

This weekend we will have Cadence and Jasmine working together.

In June, we have booked the following:
Sinthia Bee
Tilly McReese
Violet

In late July, we have Claire Irons. No doubt others will appear in between.

If any of you cross over into the worlds of bondage or forced stripping, we also have Lydia Vengeance and Rachel Adams booked.

RoyalBlueMoose

Re: June line up and beyond

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

What happened to the shoot you previously were planning with Angelica Vee and Vonka?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

It has been delayed. We hope it will take place in July now.

stiflerxx

Post by stiflerxx »

Please do more bondage content or un-escapable scenarios with the models if they dont mind ;) pretty sure everyone loves to watch them "bound" 2burst. Or are you actually out bondage ideas haha

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

stiflerxx wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:12 pm
Please do more bondage content or un-escapable scenarios with the models if they dont mind ;) pretty sure everyone loves to watch them "bound" 2burst. Or are you actually out bondage ideas haha
I may be speaking only for myself, but the non-consensual stuff that Dave gets into (hostage situation, forced to strip, bound against ones will) is a huge turn off/trigger for me.

That said, if he were to get two models together and do some sexual rope play coupled with desperation, then I'm all game for that.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:11 pm
stiflerxx wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:12 pm
I may be speaking only for myself, but the non-consensual stuff that Dave gets into (hostage situation, forced to strip, bound against ones will) is a huge turn off/trigger for me.

That said, if he were to get two models together and do some sexual rope play coupled with desperation, then I'm all game for that.
This serves to demonstrate how polar opposite these things are. Seldom (if ever) the twain should meet. I realized some time ago that most people don't have my breadth of interests, plus some of it is purely business based. I personally have no interest in forcing girls to strip, or embarrassing them in that way, but a lot of people do. One simply can't judge fetish interests because they are as individual as musical tastes.