No update this week

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

No update this week

Post by davidb2b »

I did ponder various possibilities, but none of them inspired me to put in the time. It's a question of whose work to re-do that would be of sufficient interest. By all means offer suggestions below if you like.

Work is underway on bringing back some models that we had to exclude because of covid. While there is still an element of risk, we have at least been vaccinated, and the models themselves are in the process.

So far, we have Claire Irons confirmed for July, the next time she will tour in my area. We'll also have Vonka and Veronica some time in May, date TBA.

I have approached several others about shooting again but nothing definite on those yet. Once again, it is down to when they choose to tour next.

Jasmine and Cadence will return during the next month too, but both are out of circulation for the moment.

RoyalBlueMoose

Re: No update this week

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

I'm not sure if it's something you've considered or not, but have you had any luck finding new models? I imagine sales are okay since you haven't brought up struggles like you have in the past, but I feel like getting some fresh faces in the rotation, especially with COVID restrictions being lifted, would help renew interest.

As much as I love Jasmine and Vonka, seeing someone new would be welcome

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:17 pm
I'm not sure if it's something you've considered or not, but have you had any luck finding new models? I imagine sales are okay since you haven't brought up struggles like you have in the past, but I feel like getting some fresh faces in the rotation, especially with COVID restrictions being lifted, would help renew interest.

As much as I love Jasmine and Vonka, seeing someone new would be welcome
Oh yes, I am working on finding new models. At one time, there were a lot of models who knew one another in the area where I live (within a 2 hour drive) and they would recommend one another and were happy to work together. Since then, many of them have retired from the world of fetish, and there don't seem to be as many girls willing to replace them, mainly because social media makes it possible for them to work for themselves.

I am faced with reaching out to models who live further away from me, and even if they agree to come in principle, getting them here is a big challenge. The only way to encourage them to travel is to offer them enough work to make it worth their while, and to cover their travel and accommodation costs. That tends to make the price $2,000-$2,500 per model. It's very risky, especially since I have no way to judge what they would be like on camera. With sales far lower than they were ten years ago, there's also a significant risk of never turning a profit.

In addition, when I have to reach out to models they tend to be a lot more suspicious than if another model introduces them to me. The latter has worked well for years, but with the girls I have now only working with a handful of producers, they don't meet or tour with other models the way they used to.

I will acquire new faces, but it will take time.

TWTB68063

Post by TWTB68063 »

Maybe another Beverly Remaster. I was looking to buy Bursting on the Interstate.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Apart from a couple of videos in which she made an appearance, I don't appear to have remastered any of Beverly's stuff. Glancing through her videos, I would be inclined to select from the following:

Bursting On The Interstate
Long & Longing to Pee
Must Find Somewhere (was she ever upset in this one, because she was so desperate to pee)
The Interpreter
Hold & Tell 2
Urology Lecture
Serving A Subpoena
The Telemarketer 2
Trapped in an Elevator 4
Lady In Waiting

What would be your ideal list? Anyone else want to contribute? If you can't get onto the forum, you can email me suggestions at north@bound2burst.net

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Lost and longing to pee is one of my favorites from Beverly.

It's really a shame you can't drag her out of retirement one last time. I would give about anything to see her chained to the stove

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

No chance I'm afraid. She had already official stopped before the final two shoots, and she only did those because a business she had started was very short on cash. The business has since folded and she has moved on to pastures new. We have not been in touch for the past six years. When models stop, they usually don't want to be bothered any more.

Minethlos

Post by Minethlos »

I second the Beverly remaster idea (not that I buy many of these, though).

My absolute favourites are:
Trapped in an Elevator 4
Caught Short
Realistic scenarios and intense pissing in those two :)

The following are also cool:
Wait With Me
Game Show Presenter
The Interpreter

That being said, I prefer the remasters that have off-scenes footage (like the girl having to cancel a bondage shoot because she is bursting) as they add value to the clip that I have already seen.

Also who's Veronica? I don't believe we have seen her on B2B.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Minethlos wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:07 am
I second the Beverly remaster idea (not that I buy many of these, though).

My absolute favourites are:
Trapped in an Elevator 4
Caught Short
Realistic scenarios and intense pissing in those two :)

The following are also cool:
Wait With Me
Game Show Presenter
The Interpreter

That being said, I prefer the remasters that have off-scenes footage (like the girl having to cancel a bondage shoot because she is bursting) as they add value to the clip that I have already seen.

Also who's Veronica? I don't believe we have seen her on B2B.
The selection I made (including date of original recording) that are being remastered is as follows:

Bursting On The Interstate - 10 March 2007
Long & Longing to Pee - 4 December 2009
Urology Lecture - 28 September 2009
The Interpreter - 6 September 2008
Hold & Tell 2 - 28 September 2009
Trapped in an Elevator 4 - 17 August 2009
The Telemarketer 2 - 14 August 2009

Sometimes there is extra footage, but I didn't usually just leave cameras running between takes. This was mainly because of conversations held during those times.

Veronica Vee will be working with Vonka some time this month. They are friends and will travel down together.
Attachments
veronica-vee-1500.jpg
veronica-vee-1500.jpg (150.19 KiB) Viewed 5088 times

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Any chance you could link us to Veronica's social media accounts? I would love to see more of her and her work