Who's next?

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Who's next?

Post by davidb2b »

This coming week, Cadence will return for a shoot, probably her last for a few months. In early December, Sinthia will be back, and Jasmine has indicated that she expects to be able to perform a December shoot. Something to look forward to as we enter the home run to Christmas and the new year.

Jasmine has largely recovered from the symptoms of Covid-19, although it took more than a month. She has been on an inhaler to help with her breathing, and has been using biofreeze on her knees which have been very painful. She's steadily improving and anticipates soon being back to normal.

2021 holds many uncertainties, and I can't promise anything at present. I hope that I will be able to resume hiring more frequently by the spring, but that is contingent on a vaccine being available to us. Covid-19 is not going anywhere and will remain a problem for the next several years; being located in the country that has handled it so poorly doesn't help.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: Who's next?

Post by davidb2b »

Jasmine has confirmed for a mid-December shoot.