Jasmine returning

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Jasmine returning

Post by davidb2b »

in a few days for more desperation fun. What do you want to see happen to her?
jasmine_x.jpg
jasmine_x.jpg (136.56 KiB) Viewed 735 times

RoyalBlueMoose

Re: Jasmine returning

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

I would love to see a POV boyfriend experience while she's extremely desperate in jeans or light colored shorts. Having her tease the viewer with how bad she needs to go, how she knows it turns the viewer on to see her that way. Use of pet names like swetheart, lover, hunny, etc.

I can't think of time you've done something along these lines except for Becky's erotic pee movies, and if you have it's been quite some time.

TWTB68063

Post by TWTB68063 »

A video using the same chair Muru peed on but this time in jeans.

watcherwatch

Post by watcherwatch »

I'd like to see a really squirmy Jasmine wearing tight denim shorts, throwing discretion 'out the window' she is so desperate as she writhes and clutches herself in her effort to 'hold it'. Then as she whimpers "I can't hold it any longer', she BURSTS into her jean shorts, the flow streaming down her legs and over her bare feet.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Any more suggestions?

Hercules

Post by Hercules »

Something similar to "Bagging for the bathroom"

chris2

Post by chris2 »

A bit of a blast from the past, but how about a Jasmine version of Finishing School?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

We sort of covered some of the suggestions made here. We filmed one called "Almost Finished", repeating the premise of the 2008 video "Finishing School" with Emily. We also did one where she chats to the viewer as if he is a boyfriend, although no shorts were included. She wore an extremely short denim skirt for one of these and a pair of jeans for another where she is chatting to the viewer in more general terms. Videos will be published on Thursday.
jasmine_2.jpg
jasmine_2.jpg (137.08 KiB) Viewed 448 times