Dead Links

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Dead Links

Post by davidb2b »

I have an apology to make. A customer attempted to buy one of Jasmine's movies yesterday and encountered a link to the old b2bfetishstore, which of course did not work. When I replaced the dead link with the correct one, I discovered that at least of dozen of Jasmine's movies from about 5 years ago all had dead links, including the finale of her Pee Diary. These have now been fixed.

If anyone encounters a b2bfetishstore link when the try to purchase a video, please let me know. I can't say how many more dead links there are on the site, and while I will go through and check, this will take time and I may miss some, so anything that aids the fix would be appreciated. Thanks.

chris2

Re: Dead Links

Post by chris2 »

I've had a quick look for you Dave, I think the offending pages are:

alina.html
b2b_revisiting_2.html
cali.html
candle.html
capacities.html
cassandra_cain.html
first_five.html
juliette_march.html
lola.html
maria.html
one_time_only.html
pee_diary.html
scarlett.html
tilly.html
tina_lee_comet.html

Some of these have working C4S links alongside the broken links so it's not as bad as it looks. There are lots more pages with a broken link in the blue header bar at the top but I guess that's less of an issue.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Hi Chris,

Very many thanks for this list. I had no idea there were still so many obsolete links! I appreciate the time it must have taken you to find all of these.

I am gradually working my way through the list.

Cheers,
Dave.

LittleFool

Post by LittleFool »

There are some broken teaser links on Amber Well's page
https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/amber_wells.html
Starting from "Mortifying Mishap" and then up to Set 4 and 5 at least

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

LittleFool wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:47 pm
There are some broken teaser links on Amber Well's page
https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/amber_wells.html
Starting from "Mortifying Mishap" and then up to Set 4 and 5 at least
Thank you for reporting this. I checked Amber's page and found a broken link for the 2016 version of Permission To Pee because it has been superseded by the 2022 Remaster. The teasers have been fixed (they just needed to be .mp4 instead of .wmv). I'm sure this occurs on other pages where videos have not been updated.