Delays and other info.

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Delays and other info.

Post by davidb2b »

I should have been working with Vonka today, but she has had to delay because, well, it just happens to be that time of the month! Day 1 of a period is brutal so she is not up to any holding. She should reschedule for the near future. There is also Lydia for the 30th, assuming we don't run into similar issues there.

I am unsure when we will be seeing Mura again. She has moved to New York State, and because she can't drive, getting here is difficult. She may try a combination of bus and Uber, but we'll have to wait and see. At the earliest, this will be in late February because she will be abroad until then.

We will be seeing Sinthia Bee some time in February. Jasmine has said she will do a pee desperation day, like old times, also in February.

Cadence will not be back until July at the earliest. She has moved far away and will not be travelling any distance for a while. She is setting up a new home and sorting out her own business.

I will reach out to Ramona regarding a future shoot, but she is unlikely to travel during the winter. She now lives several thousand miles away from us.

And who knows, maybe we will see one or two new faces this year.