More remasters to come

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

More remasters to come

Post by davidb2b »

I have spent some time over the past week recovering data from drive from 2012. It turns out that when it's assembled, there's quite a lot of material there. So far, I have remastered the shoot where Jasmine and Beverly appear together. I'll publish these today. There are also a number of contests, such as between Carissa and Lavender, Tina Lee (Dixie) and Constance, Tina Lee and Scarlett, & Carissa and Scarlett. They were all recorded at 1080p, so I will re-publish them at this resolution, together with some tweaks to the colour, sound, etc.

I'm also considering giving Holding Contest 7, with Lily, Amber, Ten Amorette (Rachael), Lola and Carissa the upscaling treatment to make a high quality version of this. This could also be done with other holding contests from the 4x3 aspect ratio era (HC 8, 9, 10, for example). Takes time, but the results are worth it.

LittleFool

Re: More remasters to come

Post by LittleFool »

1080p remasters sound gread :)
On a slightly different note I wanna highjack this thread and ask about Mimi videos. She seems to be missing on the "Movies by Models" page or I'm totally blind. Is there a reason for that? I know she did some shoots together with Jayne and was wondering if there are more videos of her alone than the 3 I have.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

There are a few videos with just MiMi. I have not kept them on the site because, like some other models who disappeared, her sales were poor and it was just wasting server space. Other defunct pages for models I worked with once or a few times are ReVay, Julia, Kira, Lisa, Sinn Sage, Debbie D, Audrienna, Alex Storm, Alexa, Savannah, Lisa Marie, Cassandra, Monica (not Monica Jade), Erika Cole, Kira, Anna (not Anna Lee), and maybe a few more I don't even remember now.

Hugmebrothaaa

Post by Hugmebrothaaa »

Please bring Scarlett back 🔥

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Any remasters you want to do by Amber Wells will be well received by me!

LittleFool

Post by LittleFool »

I would like to request some old Lavender videos if possible, specifically these:

Travel Trouble (I think this is an absolute classic)
I Can't Go With You Watching
Hold It Or Lose Your Job (I think the title doesnt fit the story but the plot is absolutely wonderful)