Future Plans

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Future Plans

Post by davidb2b »

As COVID-19 continued to surge in the U.S., it is not possible for me to hire any travelling models, and these days that constitutes the majority I work with. I will continue using local girls Jasmine, Cadence and Vonka, all of whom are being very careful with exposure, and several of them are getting tests before shoots to make sure they are clear.

It may be possible to hire a few more models in the coming months if (a) they are willing to get tested beforehand, and (b) are not touring the country going from producer to producer. The chances of them being infected are significant, and given that my wife has asthma I can't take that risk. I can't really take it for myself either given that I am pretty ancient and have a dicky ticker.

I hope you will still find things that are of interest in the library of more than a thousand videos.

I plan to remaster some more of Jayne's videos soon. If you have a preference for any particular titles, let me know here, or email me at north@bound2burst.net.

Wsfanfare

Re: Future Plans

Post by Wsfanfare »

Hi there, Dave.
It is very sad that things have reached this point. Even if the vaccine is approved this year, the world will take much longer to recover from this pandemic.

Only Jayne´s titles ? Any chances of Carissa Time To Go 4 or The Window Cleaner ?

My favorite of Jayne for remasters are :

Tickle Me Until I Pee - anyway, Jayne works in this one too
Two On the Bed
Lady in Red
All Dressed Up Again
Holding Contest 2

laxxe23

Post by laxxe23 »

Have you thought about having the models do filming for themselves? Wouldnt be perfect but you could edit it or have multiple cameras to take the place of an actual person filming.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Wsfanfare wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:23 pm
Hi there, Dave.
It is very sad that things have reached this point. Even if the vaccine is approved this year, the world will take much longer to recover from this pandemic.

Only Jayne´s titles ? Any chances of Carissa Time To Go 4 or The Window Cleaner ?

My favorite of Jayne for remasters are :

Tickle Me Until I Pee - anyway, Jayne works in this one too
Two On the Bed
Lady in Red
All Dressed Up Again
Holding Contest 2
I'm sure I'll get around to reprocessing the work of some other models in the months ahead. By the way, Holding Contest 2 was done a few years ago. It hasn't made it onto the new site. Must remedy that!

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

laxxe23 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:01 pm
Have you thought about having the models do filming for themselves? Wouldnt be perfect but you could edit it or have multiple cameras to take the place of an actual person filming.
This is problematic. Most models film their own content these days, so if I persuade any of them to do this, there is no reason why they would not publish it themselves. Content only belongs to me if I film it and they sign a release to ensure there is no comeback in the future. Jasmine did this, but she is not really a model and certainly does not have any sites of her own.

Max Capacity

Post by Max Capacity »

The health of everyone involved obviously comes first!

I am still keen on a number of Sienna's videos, if/when you intend to remaster them. :)

jorospasow1980

Post by jorospasow1980 »

Hello David,

Have you also planned to make some of the models go pooping on the toilet naturally.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

jorospasow1980 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:18 pm
Hello David,

Have you also planned to make some of the models go pooping on the toilet naturally.
Nope. No plans to do that.