A bit stunned

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

A bit stunned

Post by davidb2b »

You guys have really surprised me. I thought the era of super long videos was long past, but Jasmine Holds It For Hours is proving to be quite an eye-opener. It is selling well, and the long form version is outselling the 60-minute version by 3:1. I've had the impression from correspondence I receive that no one has time to watch anything longer than 20 minutes these days, but clearly that is not true. It may be that the buyers are the long time customers who used to enjoy the long videos, but in any event, there is clearly still an appetite for it.

LittleFool

Re: A bit stunned

Post by LittleFool »

The 20 minute rule might apply to "regular" videos like youtube or your average sitcom but at least for me not to this genre.
If I see a 1 hour youtube video I think twice if I can watch it in one go now or if its at least something I can split.
But when I see people on JFF make 1:30 minute videos... I dunno. Let's be honest, we all know what the videos are for, I dont know about anyone else but I can't do it in 1:30.

For our genre here imo longer is better. A 20 minute video is very decent no doubt about it, an hour is very good but at some point for me it also can get too long, 2 hours is certainly reaching that point. The thing with the shorter versions of the "holding for hours" videos is tho, I wanna see how it started ;D
I think something between like 20 and 60 minutes for me is the sweet spot if the video is complete

Calling_Card

Post by Calling_Card »

Don't sell yourself short either. There's such an authenticity to B2B videos that helps sell longer videos on their own, the editing and camera work is professional, and the models are very clearly desperate. There's none of that over-acted jumping around that feels so forced.

Plus I think Jasmine specifically does a good job at being entertaining in her own right and is natural on camera which helps

TruFan3

Post by TruFan3 »

Its Jasmine!!! Plus an authentic accident!!! Perfect combo!!! (Could have used that second camera btw) Would not mind seeing a similar sceniro with Maura, with a longer chain so she can reach te "safe" room.

LittleFool

Post by LittleFool »

I forgot to add that, with better internet and storage downloading and storing longer videos isnt really a progblem anymore :)

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

LittleFool wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:28 am
I forgot to add that, with better internet and storage downloading and storing longer videos isnt really a progblem anymore :)
True, unless you live in a country where Internet access is less developed. Even if the buyer is in a European country where Internet speeds are good, the distance still causes a throttling in the data stream.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

TruFan3 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:00 am
Its Jasmine!!! Plus an authentic accident!!! Perfect combo!!! (Could have used that second camera btw) Would not mind seeing a similar sceniro with Maura, with a longer chain so she can reach te "safe" room.
It's something I could try with Mura, but I doubt that she would last anywhere near as long as Jasmine. She's tiny. Um, if the chain is long enough for her to reach the safe room, what would be her incentive to keep holding? Just curious.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

TruFan3 wrote:
You mean a second camera close in? Jasmine is not keen on that.

Hugmebrothaaa

Post by Hugmebrothaaa »

Would jasmine be willing to do hand bras? Like in-between changing outfits?

Hugmebrothaaa

Post by Hugmebrothaaa »

davidb2b wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:12 pm
TruFan3 wrote:
It's something I could try with Mura, but I doubt that she would last anywhere near as long as Jasmine. She's tiny. Um, if the chain is long enough for her to reach the safe room, what would be her incentive to keep holding? Just curious.
Would love to see Mura do this! 🔥