Holding It For Hours

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Holding It For Hours

Post by davidb2b »

I didn't intend on returning to this format, file sizes being what they are, but someone commissioned a custom for Jasmine to do one of these. It runs nearly 2 hours and 20 minutes. I am going to release it tomorrow in two forms, the last 60 minutes, and the entire thing. The former will be presented in a single file, over 3 GB in size, while the full version will be supplied in four parts to keep the size of each part under 2 GB. Jasmine is drinking liquids early on, and doesn't feel the urge to pee until she stands up for the first time, about 30 minutes in. From then on, she has to battle hard to maintain control as the urge to pee gets stronger and stronger. The final hour is occupied by asking her quiz questions to take her mind off her desperation, made more difficult by having to stand throughout and be chained to the wood stove. The intention was for her to last for three hours, a very tall order, and frankly, I'm amazed that she managed to hold out as long as she did. Even then, we had a little bit of an accident which required the use of a carpet cleaner immediately afterwards.
jhifh_1500.jpg
jhifh_1500.jpg (152.89 KiB) Viewed 1892 times

RoyalBlueMoose

Re: Holding It For Hours

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

I'm almost 100% sure I'm going to buy this, but I'm curious. When she does finally go is it in a container, on the kitchen floor, or in the toilet?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:15 pm
I'm almost 100% sure I'm going to buy this, but I'm curious. When she does finally go is it in a container, on the kitchen floor, or in the toilet?
Container.

LittleFool

Post by LittleFool »

I'm simple, Jasmine => buy
much like Jayne :)

Hugmebrothaaa

Post by Hugmebrothaaa »

Wow! This is incredible! The fact that she legitimately had an accident on the carpet shows how full she really was did you measure the result of this?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Hugmebrothaaa wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:04 am
Wow! This is incredible! The fact that she legitimately had an accident on the carpet shows how full she really was did you measure the result of this?
No, we didn't. Volume was not the objective here. It would not have been an exceptional amount; Jasmine has a limit of around 800 ml.