Jasmine new set

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Jasmine new set

Post by davidb2b »

There will be two new Jasmine videos on Thursday, one a custom where she is incredibly desperate to pee (again!), and one she filmed herself, desperate while exercising.
exercising_with_a_full_bladder.jpg
exercising_with_a_full_bladder.jpg (151.84 KiB) Viewed 2709 times

Hugmebrothaaa

Re: Jasmine new set

Post by Hugmebrothaaa »

Excited to see more customs from jasmine, and it seems recently she has been wearing slightly more revealing outfits nice to see. Could we see another pee diary type video in the future?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Hugmebrothaaa wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:27 pm
Excited to see more customs from jasmine, and it seems recently she has been wearing slightly more revealing outfits nice to see. Could we see another pee diary type video in the future?
That would be entirely up to her. She found the first one quite a task so maybe not the full thing. However, she is likely to do more situational videos if she goes ahead with producing her own content.

Hugmebrothaaa

Post by Hugmebrothaaa »

Producing her own content 👀 that sounds exciting, like a Jayne situation?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

She's talking about it. We have to wait and see if she commits.

Calling_Card

Post by Calling_Card »

Honestly I hope she stays on with B2B. I think she does well with scripts, and I don’t think Jayne hung around too long on her own.
Though the workout one was good, so maybe I have no idea what I’m talking about

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Jasmine has no plans to move on, merely to make some content herself and put it on Clips4Sale. She'd like to make some extra money for herself. With all the bondage customs she receives through me, and the incredibly generous tips some of them give her, she would definitely not want to stop :)

Jayne was rather different. She sort of wanted to do her own thing, but only as long as someone (usually me) was helping her. Without a stick master to drive her on, she would be incredibly lazy. I'm not surprised that she let her C4S store lapse. Silly thing is, she was so popular (she had a ready made fan base) that she could have gone on to make a good living on her own, but, no. Jasmine, in contrast, is a professional woman with a lot of drive, though not much spare time. She knows what she wants, and if she commits to something, she will run with it. Worlds apart.

Calling_Card

Post by Calling_Card »

davidb2b wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:22 pm
Jasmine has no plans to move on, merely to make some content herself and put it on Clips4Sale. She'd like to make some extra money for herself. With all the bondage customs she receives through me, and the incredibly generous tips some of them give her, she would definitely not want to stop :)

Jayne was rather different. She sort of wanted to do her own thing, but only as long as someone (usually me) was helping her. Without a stick master to drive her on, she would be incredibly lazy. I'm not surprised that she let her C4S store lapse. Silly thing is, she was so popular (she had a ready made fan base) that she could have gone on to make a good living on her own, but, no. Jasmine, in contrast, is a professional woman with a lot of drive, though not much spare time. She knows what she wants, and if she commits to something, she will run with it. Worlds apart.
It’s behind the scenes stuff like this that interests me a ton. I’ll bet there’s a whole book of stories here. Idk what the legals are on revealing stuff like that, but I’d pay a few bucks for stories or even reviews of your old work

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

As long as I'm not breaching any confidences or offering up confidential data, I don't see the harm, especially for cases that are now far in the past. That said, a lot of it would still have to be superficial in nature. I can't discuss specifics about their lives, only certain events as they pertain to me. I have not made any secret of my gripes with a few models in the past, but those are volatile cases I will leave well alone. No point in poking a hornet's nest. Suffice it to say, they either took advantage of someone who went easy on them, or made outrageous demands and didn't like hearing the word "no".

Overall, my experiences with models have been positive. There have been a few cases where our personalities were so different it was hard to work together, not because we disagreed on everything, but because we didn't like the other person's style of doing things. I feel fortunate that this has not happened to me all that much.

Obviously, some models are extremely easy to get along with, and they are highly professional in their behaviour. They are the ones who get the bulk of the customs and get hired more frequently because their personalities shine through in what they do, and people tend to like them.

Calling_Card

Post by Calling_Card »

That's nice to know, not that I ever thought any of the girls you've worked with had fake personalities or were annoyingly fake. At least not from the content I can remember (though we only remember the good stuff, right?) I always felt like Becki Lasabere, Lilly Anna, Jayne, Jasmine and Vonka seemed like they were just having fun and hanging out, and getting paid obviously. That to me made their content that much more fun to watch. I guess Candice seems like fun too, but she's off doing other things I guess.