Jasmine new set

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: Jasmine new set

Post by davidb2b »

Calling_Card wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:18 am
That's nice to know, not that I ever thought any of the girls you've worked with had fake personalities or were annoyingly fake. At least not from the content I can remember (though we only remember the good stuff, right?) I always felt like Becki Lasabere, Lilly Anna, Jayne, Jasmine and Vonka seemed like they were just having fun and hanging out, and getting paid obviously. That to me made their content that much more fun to watch. I guess Candice seems like fun too, but she's off doing other things I guess.
Oh yes, it's usually fun, with some uncomfortable moments, i.e., full bladder! I create a relaxed atmosphere by not pushing them hard to work the entire time they are here. We break for lunch, which is provided for those who want it, and chat quite a bit about all manner of things. This is when some of the urgent desperation scenes are born. The model has been chatting and relaxing, then stands up, and, bam! The urge to pee hits them like a freight train. They can't use the bathroom, so some mild panic ensues and we have to get something done quickly, before it's too late! This has happened to Jasmine many times.

Cadence does have fun with it, but she has been in the business all of her adult life, so she will not always be quite as enthused as those who don't do it all the time. We've always got along very well though, and she's willing to do almost anything. She does draw the line with some bondage stuff these days, which is normal for a model reaching her thirties. After years of having ones limbs pulled into awkward positions and placed under strain by over-enthusiastic producers, they start to get nerve damage. I've never been interested in the extreme stuff, which is why the girls generally enjoy working with me. If they don't want to do something, even if it's for a custom, then they don't have to. We have to live in the real world when it comes to producing content.

Hugmebrothaaa

Re: Jasmine new set

Post by Hugmebrothaaa »

Calling_Card wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:18 am
That's nice to know, not that I ever thought any of the girls you've worked with had fake personalities or were annoyingly fake. At least not from the content I can remember (though we only remember the good stuff, right?) I always felt like Becki Lasabere, Lilly Anna, Jayne, Jasmine and Vonka seemed like they were just having fun and hanging out, and getting paid obviously. That to me made their content that much more fun to watch. I guess Candice seems like fun too, but she's off doing other things I guess.
I 100% agree these are my favorite models because of this fact. Also Scarlett. Would love to see more of these models movies be remastered.