What to Expect for August?

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
RoyalBlueMoose

What to Expect for August?

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

The last couple of months have been great for content, so I'm wondering what you have lined up for August? Anyone new coming? Fan favorites returning? Remasters in the works?

While I don't expect her to be back so soon, I really can't wait for Ramona to be back. I think she might be one of my new favorites!

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: What to Expect for August?

Post by davidb2b »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:04 pm
The last couple of months have been great for content, so I'm wondering what you have lined up for August? Anyone new coming? Fan favorites returning? Remasters in the works?

While I don't expect her to be back so soon, I really can't wait for Ramona to be back. I think she might be one of my new favorites!
This month, Cadence Lux and Alba Zevon. Ramona will return in either September or October. She is definitely up for more. By far her strongest response has been from you guys in the world of desperation, so we will be focusing a lot on that. She has one bondage custom, but I'll probably leave it at that to allow plenty of time to get her desperate :)

RoyalBlueMoose

Re: What to Expect for August?

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

davidb2b wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:31 pm

This month, Cadence Lux and Alba Zevon. Ramona will return in either September or October. She is definitely up for more. By far her strongest response has been from you guys in the world of desperation, so we will be focusing a lot on that. She has one bondage custom, but I'll probably leave it at that to allow plenty of time to get her desperate :)

Well she was great at desperation, even if she was a little pee shy! I asked her about it on another site, and she said she really enjoyed getting desperate and wetting herself. I think when the model enjoys it, it shows in their performance. It certainly did with Ramona