Alba Zevon

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Alba Zevon

Post by davidb2b »

Alba is paying us a visit in August, and she has agreed to perform some desperation scenes. I will consider customs, but my decision will very much depend on what is requested. Anything that is very time consuming will be rejected because this is probably a one-time opportunity, and I want to get as much done as possible. She will not do nude work. She is primarily a bondage model who is willing to give this a try, so we need to be gentle with her :)
alba.jpg
alba.jpg (204.86 KiB) Viewed 5355 times

Carfichi

Re: Alba Zevon

Post by Carfichi »

Wow, what a hottie! Maybe you can film a POV video where Alba instructs the viewer to drink a large intake of water to point where they have to pee,hold it in and perform certain tasks while desperate until they are told to wet their pants. Then as a reward for following her orders, Alba would piss her pants in front of the viewer at the end. Given her experience in bondage and the fact that this video would have some BDSM undertones to it, I think there's a lot of potential here.