The Governor’s Choice: Part 2 (1080p/4K) - Jasmine St James

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

The Governor’s Choice: Part 2 (1080p/4K) - Jasmine St James

Post by davidb2b »

the_governors_choice_part_2_800.jpg
the_governors_choice_part_2_800.jpg (25.68 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
As a one-off, I am providing this movie in both 1080p and 4K resolutions. Doubtless, there will be issues for some downloading the larger file, so let me know and I'll send you a copy via WeTransfer. I am hoping to fix the download stalling issue for everyone, but it's proving an illusive beast to tame.

The Plot:

Jasmine is serving a four-year sentence for white collar crime. At the prison where she is housed, the governor has a special routine where he selects an inmate every month to visit his office while she is desperate to pee, and must then stand there until he gives her permission to piss herself. Some months before, he selected Jasmine, but while in the holding cell prior to being taken to his office, she lost control of her bladder. As punishment for not holding it for the governor, she spent a month in solitary confinement. Now, the governor has selected her again, with the warning that if she doesn’t make it to his office this time, she will spend two months in solitary.

As before, Jasmine is taken to a holding cell after being made to drink four pints of iced tea, and is ordered to change into the outfit provided, clothing selected for her to wear by the governor himself. Jasmine complies, but is worried by her advanced state of desperation. She really does not want to spend more time in solitary, so she does her very best to control herself, squirming and wiggling to help her hold it. As he desperate becomes acute, she addresses the security camera, warning that she can’t hold it much longer, and begs them to hurry things up. The governor is a busy man, however, and she is compelled to keep holding it, even though she is almost bursting. Jasmine struggles frantically not to wet her pants, but her bladder is so very full and she feels like her bladder is about to explode.

Note: This was a custom, and the buyer offered Jasmine an additional bonus if she could hold it longer than half an hour from the moment she put the clothes on. She came very close, but as she put it, “I couldn’t hold it a second longer”, and she lost the bonus.

1080p: 36 minutes 00 seconds - 1920x1080 pixels - MP4: 1,591.1 MB
4K: 36 minutes 00 seconds - 3840x2160 pixels - M4V: 3,127.7 MB

Store: $10.99
https://www.bound2burststore.com/store/ ... ct_id=1840

Teaser:
https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/clip ... tended.mp4

Jasmine’s Page:
https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/jasmine.html

RoyalBlueMoose

Re: The Governor’s Choice: Part 2 (1080p/4K) - Jasmine St James

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Is this the only desperation video you did with Jasmine on this shoot?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: The Governor’s Choice: Part 2 (1080p/4K) - Jasmine St James

Post by davidb2b »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 5:14 pm
Is this the only desperation video you did with Jasmine on this shoot?
Yes. It was a special 2-hour shoot to film this custom.