Quiet times - an explanation

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Quiet times - an explanation

Post by davidb2b »

I guess I should explain why things have been so quiet recently. I had planned to do a fair number of shoots, but then health issues got in the way. Basically, my heart has developed atrial fibrillation, or in plain English, now has an irregular beat. In addition, my heart was pausing for several seconds at a time, roughly once every 90 seconds, and on one occasion stopped for 12 seconds. That one was pretty scary. The doctor decided it was time for a pacemaker to be fitted to stop the pauses, and that is working just fine. For the first few weeks after the surgery, I was not feeling too active, and actually had to restrict arm movements to avoid pulling the wires out during the bedding in period. I'm doing fine now, but as you can probably imagine, I don't want to do a ton of work. I will increase my activities over time, but for now it's going to remain somewhat slow.

That said, I will be working with Jasmine later this month for another of her one-off special customs, and next month I'll have Cadence devoting a day to pee desperation, and Violet, and Vonka. There are a few other shoots, but they are entirely for filming bondage customs, including a bit of forced stripping where possible. The bondage guys are always after customs, and if I let them, they would dominate every shoot. It's nice to have the financial input to help cover the costs of hiring the models, but there's a fine line to tread with this.

chris2

Re: Quiet times - an explanation

Post by chris2 »

Take it easy Dave, I hope you get back to full strength soon.

vcumulusv

Post by vcumulusv »

Second that. Be sure to drink plenty of water and maybe the odd Red Bull or two.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

vcumulusv wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 6:21 pm
Second that. Be sure to drink plenty of water and maybe the odd Red Bull or two.
Red Bull with afib! Actually, I do it from time to time, but it's not recommended.