Undress4Me/Made2Please

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Undress4Me/Made2Please

Post by davidb2b »

https://www.undress4me.com

For those interested, this store has been recreated and has just been authorized by Verotel. It only contains about 20 titles at present but this number will grow in the days and weeks ahead. This time around, I have split things up more clearly, with the strip tease videos listed under "Undress4Me Movies By Model", and the forced stripping ones under "Made2Please Movies By Model". I hope that by separating these, it will be easier to locate what you want.

An active link to a teaser is possible within the movie description. I shall be adding these soon. I think this will make the store self-contained without the need for the forced2please.com website. That will be used essentially to host the teasers.

More than 100 videos loaded now. There are about 400 in total. I shall be tearing my hair out before it's done. Oh, wait...