Is there any interest in seeing Danielle remastered?

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Is there any interest in seeing Danielle remastered?

Post by davidb2b »

I'd appreciate a response, either here or via email, so that I can get some idea of the level of interest. If there are other models from the 4x3 aspect ratio days that you'd like to see, just list them. Thanks.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: Is there any interest in seeing Danielle remastered?

Post by davidb2b »

Okay, I assume I should interpret this as "not interested". I did receive a couple of emails in response, one suggesting a number of models from the Danielle era, including Danielle with Sativa Verte but not solo, and one who would be happy to see some of Danielle's work remastered. However, that's not really enough interest for the amount of time this would take. I shall consider options and see what inspires me.

awg2013

Re: Is there any interest in seeing Danielle remastered?

Post by awg2013 »

I'm still hopeful Taking Care of Business with Casey makes it on the remaster list eventually. I lost my copy of the original I bought several years ago.