Claire Irons will be here in a few days

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Claire Irons will be here in a few days

Post by davidb2b »

I have one bondage custom with her, but I'm reserving the rest of the shoot for desperation, interspersed with a bit of stripping while her bladder fills. Anyone interested in a custom?
1500x500.jpg
1500x500.jpg (98.35 KiB) Viewed 4227 times

canhcuongle

Re: Claire Irons will be here in a few days

Post by canhcuongle »

Sound good, I'm looking forward to see the customs

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

You did a great job. The "Unwanted Guest" was amazing, exactly what I'm looking for and I purchased it. Can you do the same with Vonka but add the tied knee to prevent her moving her legs?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

canhcuongle wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:25 pm
You did a great job. The "Unwanted Guest" was amazing, exactly what I'm looking for and I purchased it. Can you do the same with Vonka but add the tied knee to prevent her moving her legs?
I won't do a near-exact copy so soon after this one, but I'll save it for a later shoot.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

Great, I see. I'm looking forward to this but we still want to see Vonka in jeans with belt, please.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

canhcuongle wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:39 am
Great, I see. I'm looking forward to this but we still want to see Vonka in jeans with belt, please.
So why exactly are you posting my brand me videos on a pirate website? People like you are so fucking stupid.