Models for January

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Models for January

Post by davidb2b »

We currently have booked Claire Irons, Jasmine, and Vonka. These are all solo shoots and they take place from mid-to-late January. Jasmine will be focusing mostly on B2B work, so if anyone is looking for a custom in the short term, now is the time to ask. Vonka can also perform a custom, so again let me know if you have something you want us to consider.

canhcuongle

Re: Models for January

Post by canhcuongle »

davidb2b wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:20 pm
We currently have booked Claire Irons, Jasmine, and Vonka. These are all solo shoots and they take place from mid-to-late January. Jasmine will be focusing mostly on B2B work, so if anyone is looking for a custom in the short term, now is the time to ask. Vonka can also perform a custom, so again let me know if you have something you want us to consider.
Sound good, please focus more on jeans with belt, if Vonka can perform another version of Constant Desperation would be great. Vonka and Jasmine are the best I have seen. Please consider fear wetting at gunpoint too.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

canhcuongle wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:42 am
davidb2b wrote:
Sound good, please focus more on jeans with belt, if Vonka can perform another version of Constant Desperation would be great. Vonka and Jasmine are the best I have seen. Please consider fear wetting at gunpoint too.
If I did fear wetting at gun point, I would not be able to publish it on Clips4Sale. If you want something like that, it would need to be a custom, and an expensive one to compensate for the lost revenue.

Constant Desperation was an all day event, and she has stated she would not do it again.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

davidb2b wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:28 pm
canhcuongle wrote:
davidb2b wrote:
If I did fear wetting at gun point, I would not be able to publish it on Clips4Sale. If you want something like that, it would need to be a custom, and an expensive one to compensate for the lost revenue.

Constant Desperation was an all day event, and she has stated she would not do it again.
Okay, I see. Is held hostage scenario okay? Handcuffed above their head with tied ankle but not against the pole?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

canhcuongle wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:57 am
davidb2b wrote:
canhcuongle wrote:

Okay, I see. Is held hostage scenario okay? Handcuffed above their head with tied ankle but not against the pole?
Oh yes, they're fine.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

davidb2b wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:29 am
canhcuongle wrote:
davidb2b wrote:

Oh yes, they're fine.
Great, please try tight jeans with belt, include tape gagged. I saw a couple of nice jeans but the jeans you used from 2017 - 2018 was my favorite so far. Could you consider use that again? No problem if you can't use that

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

canhcuongle wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:34 am
davidb2b wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:29 am
canhcuongle wrote:

Oh yes, they're fine.
Great, please try tight jeans with belt, include tape gagged. I saw a couple of nice jeans but the jeans you used from 2017 - 2018 was my favorite so far. Could you consider use that again? No problem if you can't use that
If it's not a custom, I offer no guarantees.

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

I'm glad to see Vonka back, I feel like it's been forever! I know you offer no promises, but seeing her soak a pair of jeans or leggings would be great

awg2013

Post by awg2013 »

canhcuongle wrote:
davidb2b wrote:

I’d also like to see Vonka in jeans with a belt.

This is the part of the post where I beg and plead for new Just Made It content with Vonka. 🥺🙏🏻

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

awg2013 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:20 pm
canhcuongle wrote:
davidb2b wrote:

I’d also like to see Vonka in jeans with a belt.

This is the part of the post where I beg and plead for new Just Made It content with Vonka. 🥺🙏🏻
Okay. I'll include both.