Incredible stupidity

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Incredible stupidity

Post by davidb2b »

Anyone who wants to buy Just Jeans 32 will have to do so from the Bound2Burst Store here. Clips4Sale has just banned this compilation because it shows a toy cat on the shelf in the background of one of the clips. This is what happens when people blindly follow orders regardless of the level of idiocy associated with them. Some of their staff would probably do rather well in the military.

TWTB68063

Re: Incredible stupidity

Post by TWTB68063 »

What rule are they claiming that the toy cat broke?

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Maybe something to do with furries? I have no idea if they're allowed on C4S

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

The rule is no animals of any kind. On this one, I got them to reverse their decision since it is a toy and not real in any way. I had to point out that no cat would remain completely still for 15 minutes.

The people who perform the reviews (I believe there are 12 of them) have very different interpretations of the rules. Some allow stuff to pass without issue, while others pounce all over it with numerous objections. Sometimes an appeal to common sense can rectify the situation, and at other times not. It seems to be quite subjective.