50% off sale on Saturday December 10th

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

50% off sale on Saturday December 10th

Post by davidb2b »

The biannual sale is here again! It will launch at 0h UTC on Saturday (or 7 pm EST on Friday). Although it is advertised for one day only, I usually extend that to make allowances for various time zones where it may not be quite to easy to access or download.

stiflerxx

Re: 50% off sale on Saturday December 10th

Post by stiflerxx »

Is it over already? the discount is not showing tho

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

No. The discount applies to purchases of $4.99 and over. Anything less than $2.50 sale price would be refused by Verotel. If it's not that, I don't know what the problem is. No one else appears to have encountered an issue.

stiflerxx

Post by stiflerxx »

i think it dosent apply when the total is above 400$, anyways I reduced it below that and got the discount already, thanks for your help!

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

stiflerxx wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:24 pm
i think it dosent apply when the total is above 400$, anyways I reduced it below that and got the discount already, thanks for your help!
Oh yes, I didn't think about that. Verotel has a limit of $200 per purchase (actually, they let me choose).

The sale went very well this time around. My thanks to everyone who made a purchase!