Models who enjoy holding VS doing it for the paycheck

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
RoyalBlueMoose

Models who enjoy holding VS doing it for the paycheck

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

This is something I've often wondered. How many of the models that you've had come through actually seem to enjoy holding their pee (sexually or otherwise) vs those that are just doing it for the paycheck?

Are there any that come to mind that enjoyed our fetish in particular?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: Models who enjoy holding VS doing it for the paycheck

Post by davidb2b »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:56 pm
This is something I've often wondered. How many of the models that you've had come through actually seem to enjoy holding their pee (sexually or otherwise) vs those that are just doing it for the paycheck?

There have been one or two who have described it as fun, at least to do for the purposes of filming, but generally it's just for the money. Models tend to create all kinds of content so it's unlikely they are personally into any of it. That said, a few genuinely do enjoy bondage. The problem with them, from my perspective, is that they are so busy enjoying the experience, it's hard to get them to look as if they are in distress!

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

davidb2b wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:26 pm
RoyalBlueMoose wrote:

There have been one or two who have described it as fun, at least to do for the purposes of filming, but generally it's just for the money. Models tend to create all kinds of content so it's unlikely they are personally into any of it. That said, a few genuinely do enjoy bondage. The problem with them, from my perspective, is that they are so busy enjoying the experience, it's hard to get them to look as if they are in distress!
I forgot to ask this! Do you recall the models that said it was fun? I want to see if it reflects in their performance

What was Jayne's take on holding? The way she let herself get extremely desperate always made me think she had some enjoyment in it.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:01 pm
davidb2b wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:26 pm
RoyalBlueMoose wrote:

I forgot to ask this! Do you recall the models that said it was fun? I want to see if it reflects in their performance

What was Jayne's take on holding? The way she let herself get extremely desperate always made me think she had some enjoyment in it.
Jayne never seemed to mind it at all. I am not sure that she actually enjoyed it, but she certainly didn't complain. To be honest, I don't really recall which models have made such remarks. It's usually an off-camera conversation, when they say they think it's either fun or funny, but this is going back years. Maybe I should ask a few.