Anything new coming down soon?

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
RoyalBlueMoose

Anything new coming down soon?

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Or are we just stuck in repeat mode for a good while?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: Anything new coming down soon?

Post by davidb2b »

Jasmine will be back for a custom next week, and Carissa returns a few weeks after that.

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

davidb2b wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:45 pm
Jasmine will be back for a custom next week, and Carissa returns a few weeks after that.
An idea for Jasmine if she's up to the challenge; time to go. It's been a while since we've seen one and I think Jasmine is the only one that hasn't done one. I know she won't do nudity, but if I remember correctly Amber managed to do one without revealing herself.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Actually, in the first Permission to Pee, Amber did in fact reveal all.

For the past eight months, I have only hired Jasmine to perform customs in the world of desperation. These are done just one custom at a time in shoots that last only a few hours. It's tough to get that desperate to pee and then go through it again an hour or two later, and she decided she didn't really want to carry on doing that. So, for now, and perhaps indefinitely, she will just be doing individual customs. They also come with a high price tag, but all the money goes to her.

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Well I guess my memory isn't quite what it used to be!

Blade1925

Post by Blade1925 »

Do u know if Ten Rachel and Becca are still around

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Blade1925 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:06 pm
Do u know if Ten Rachel and Becca are still around
Becca quit just before the pandemic, then talked about maybe coming back. I have not heard from her since. My guess is that she has moved on to other things.

Ten stopped doing adult work in 2019, in memory serves. She took a vanilla job and settled into a "normal" lifestyle.

Blade1925

Post by Blade1925 »

Okay that's cool so how about autumn lavender or sienna are they still around or gone do you know who is around still like from the past

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Blade1925 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:52 pm
Okay that's cool so how about autumn lavender or sienna are they still around or gone do you know who is around still like from the past
Lavender and Sienna are long gone. It is still possible to hire Autumn, which I did last year. However, her sales were very poor, as they were the previous time I tried. I don't think it's worthwhile to try yet again. I still work with Carissa, who will be here at the end of the month.

From the more distant past, no one else has survived the years. From the middling past (2013-2017, say), I could still hire Jamie Daniels, possibly Dee. However, many others have retired, stopped touring, or they are simply not interested.