The next remaster of 4x3 videos

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

The next remaster of 4x3 videos

Post by davidb2b »

I am starting to think about what's next since I generally need to plan weeks in advance to allow enough time to process the videos concerned. I can't wait to upgrade to a much faster computer, which I hope to do next year, so that these things can be done without such a huge investment of time.

I welcome suggestions about what to select next. I make no promises that your choices will be pursued, however; the final selection will be governed by whether or not I think the content will be popular enough to warrant the effort required.

If you want to have input but you're not registered here, send a message to "davidnorth at bound2burst.com"

Incidentally, the old email address, north at bound2burst.net, is no longer active. It was part of Google, but they recently decided to start charging money for business accounts, so I dropped them and transferred everything to Protonmail, based in Switzerland. They host the .com version of the domain for email, and they are a fully encrypted service. If I am to pay money for a service, I would far rather it was with a company that has integrity when it comes to data use. Google would just keep mining and selling the data for profit, even if one did pay for their services.

If you value your privacy, and I mean real privacy, try a free account with Protonmail. They don't target you with ads or even have access to your stored emails.

Wsfanfare

Re: The next remaster of 4x3 videos

Post by Wsfanfare »

Hi there Dave.
For me would be great

Sienna
The hold onto ... series
Relief interrupted
About to wet my pants

Emily - Standing room only

Lavender - No way out

Jynx - Public humiliation

Lola - First date

Thanks.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: The next remaster of 4x3 videos

Post by davidb2b »

There is some interest in seeing some of the League Of Desperate Ladies series remastered, so I have this in the pipeline. It will include the contributions by Lola, Jayne and Nyxon, Danielle, Sienna, Beverly, and Carissa.