Upcoming for August - October

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Upcoming for August - October

Post by davidb2b »

We should have had a visit from Jessica this month, but so far she has not pinned down a date, so who knows. Sinthia will be back towards the end of the month. Other than that, no more bookings for August.

I am preparing a volume 10 of remastered Jayne videos, but I started on this project late and it is far from ready, so it won't be available this week.

In September, we'll have Vonka and Syenite around September 11th, and Jasmine to do another custom some time during the month. We should also be seeing Violet, but she too has not fixed a date yet. We may also see Lydia Lael.

Going out to October, Cadence will return, and if she decides to try desperation work, we will also have Alba. Alba's intention to do more than bondage is not clear yet though.

canhcuongle

Re: Upcoming for August - October

Post by canhcuongle »

Sound great man, Any news about Star, Tara, Erin, Cali Logan? I would love to see Star and Tara again some point? Will they return?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

canhcuongle wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:24 am
Sound great man, Any news about Star, Tara, Erin, Cali Logan? I would love to see Star and Tara again some point? Will they return?
Star stopped travelling back in 2016. Tara dropped off the radar a few years ago, but she is still doing a bit of work for herself I believe. Erin will reappear some time but it depends entirely on her travel schedule. Cali Logan stopped working with me 5 years ago. Her choice; no explanation was ever forthcoming.

theotherdave

Post by theotherdave »

Maybe have Sinthia describe how her bladder feels as it's filling up.
That might make for several interesting conversations between you and her.

Theotherdave