Using the store as a library

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Using the store as a library

Post by davidb2b »

I have yet another person accusing me of cheating them out of their videos because they used their store account as a library. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but store downloads are not intended to serve as your online storage area. I offer no guarantee that these items will remain available indefinitely. If the day comes when I shut down my stores, there will be no recourse for you. So, once again, download your purchases and store them safely. I recommend having at least 2 backup drives in case one fails, in which case you can replace it and back up your files again.

Let me be perfectly clear about this. Writing to me in the future to request a re-supply of the videos you have lost because of your own negligence will get you nowhere. If I can preserve these files, then so can you.