Update this week will be a few days late

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Update this week will be a few days late

Post by davidb2b »

vonka_and_syenite_june_2022.jpg
vonka_and_syenite_june_2022.jpg (188.95 KiB) Viewed 3581 times
I worked with Vonka and Syenite yesterday, and it will take a day or two to get everything ready for launch. This time, we have a capacity challenge for them, and a desperation custom. It was an entertaining day with those two!

TruFan3

Re: Update this week will be a few days late

Post by TruFan3 »

Yippie!!!! :D

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

Syenite is really sexy, I would love to see more of her in desperation. Anyway, who is coming in June? Any news about Alba? Is Lana Luxor active?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

At the moment, only Sinthia Bee is booked. I have a new video with Jasmine which will be released soon, and I imagine something will occur as the month wears on.

Alba has been planning her trip Stateside, but I don't have any details at the present time.

We left it open with Lana. She had real difficulty getting here because, at the time, she couldn't drive and public transport is a joke. As far as I know she is still active, but I haven't reached out to her in a while.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

davidb2b wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:20 am
At the moment, only Sinthia Bee is booked. I have a new video with Jasmine which will be released soon, and I imagine something will occur as the month wears on.

Alba has been planning her trip Stateside, but I don't have any details at the present time.

We left it open with Lana. She had real difficulty getting here because, at the time, she couldn't drive and public transport is a joke. As far as I know she is still active, but I haven't reached out to her in a while.
Okay, sound great, I love to watch Jasmine's video, she is one of my favorite models, I have been following her since her first day here

TruFan3

Post by TruFan3 »

Syenite really does desperation right, with the holding and leaking then flooding. Love the leaking. Hope to see her again soon. Oh... plus she is HOT!!!