Jayne Volume 9 Remastering in Progress

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Jayne Volume 9 Remastering in Progress

Post by davidb2b »

I have selected another batch of Jayne videos to remaster and the job is underway. Naturally, I'm using the Topaz software to upscale and enhance the videos. If I can get everything done in time, this set will be released next weekend.

Upcoming, we have Jasmine for a desperation custom at the end of the week, and in May, in order of arrival, Erin, Cadence, Claire Irons, and Violet. Syenite and Vonka will return in early June.

There is now some serious talk of Alba visiting later in the year, and she has expressed an interest in desperation work as well as bondage. I'll keep you posted on developments.

canhcuongle

Re: Jayne Volume 9 Remastering in Progress

Post by canhcuongle »

Sound good about Alba, I would love to see her in desperation work. Cadence and Vonka are my best two favorite model in bondage jeans wetting scenario (hostage situation). Any chance of filming that? "The Convict" with Hannah was amazing