Lydia today

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Lydia today

Post by davidb2b »

We'll be working on as much desperation content as possible, not least because I have only hosted three shoots in the past four months. I had not realized how few there were until I looked back.

Going forward, we'll be seeing Cadence and maybe Jasmine later this month. In April, Vonka and Syenite will be here around the end of the first week. Violet will be here too, but the date has not been fixed yet. I also have a model who only works on bondage and forced stripping content, so that's three shoots already. I can go for one more, and I can invite a model to participate. I'll keep you posted on how that turns out.

I am planning on creating some more capacity videos, with a view to putting together a Capacities 3 compilation later this year. It has been a while since the last one, and they have proven to be very popular.