Update for March

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
canhcuongle

Update for March

Post by canhcuongle »

Hello, What's the plan for March and April? Jasmine, Vonka, Cadence, is any of them join? Will be any new model join?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: Update for March

Post by davidb2b »

I will be hiring Lydia Lael at the end of this week, and Cadence and Jasmine will be working together near the end of March. I am not sure if Jasmine can do two days; one day with Cadence is reserved exclusively for bondage customs. The second day will be both of them or just Cadence.

April should see Violet return, and I'm hoping to arrange to have Vonka and Syenite working together.

There are no firm plans beyond this at present. I have recently spent some days in hospital for some fairly major surgery and I'm currently recovering at home. I tire fairly easily at present, so getting through shoots will be challenging. By the end of this month, I should be more or less back on form.

I expect things will speed up a little more as spring progresses.
Syenite-800x450.jpg
Syenite-800x450.jpg (99.2 KiB) Viewed 3361 times

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

Sound great about Cadence and Jasmine bondage custom, please consider hostage situation, handcuffed above their head, gagged and wearing tight jeans with tied up ankle, this will create a great wetting effect, as long time there's no this type of scenario.

Violet returns, Vonka and Syenite working together is well worth the wait. Cadence, Jasmine and Vonka, all of them are my favorite models.

I'm so sorry to hear the bad news about your health, please take care. I always support this site, anyway get well soon

awg2013

Post by awg2013 »

I’m really looking forward to Syenite. Here’s hoping we get at least one just made it.

gsparadise

Post by gsparadise »

Syenite seems to have a very exotic look about her. It will be nice to see her. :)

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

She and Vonka have confirmed a shoot date in early April.