How things stand at the moment

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: How things stand at the moment

Post by davidb2b »

Regarding Autumn, probably not. Her sales were poor, as they were when I attempted a reboot with her in 2017. I'm afraid it just isn't worth my while.

awg2013

Post by awg2013 »

Wishing on the fairies and stars for new just made it videos from Vonka and Lydia. :D

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

I think that lies in your immediate future.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

I love to watch Vonka, she is an excellent model, I would like to purchase almost of her videos.
"Constant Desperation" in 2017 was an outstanding one. I would like to watch more of these type of scenario in the future.
Please make more jeans bondage with Vonka. She has a large bladder, I love to watch she losing control and pee her pants.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

That was one of the projects where I decided to take a chance. It was basically one video for the entire day of shooting, and could have turned out badly. Fact is, it sold very well via the B2B store, but very little on Clips4Sale. No doubt price had something to do with that. but it highlights how different the two audiences are. That said, sometimes a clip will do very well on C4S but barely even blip in the store.

I have been thinking about republishing Constant Desperation, an extended version incorporating the car trip where Vonka is supposedly allowed to leave the house for the first time, but ends up very desperate to pee and fills a large cup twice when she finally gets to release. I have the original data so I could make it at high quality. I'm not sure there is a market for it now though, since so many people purchased the original and a longer version would probably fall flat on C4S.

For some time, desperation videos including bondage did not sell particularly well, but that has changed in recent years. Jasmine's custom from last November, where she spends about 45 minutes tied to a pole while dying to pee, has also done very well. This gives me the confidence to combine the two things more often, just like in the very early days when the name Bound2Burst was selected, for that very reason.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

Sound great, when will be the new update? Next is Vonka right?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

It is. She'll be here in a few days.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

Sound good, I'm looking forward to it

awg2013

Post by awg2013 »

In a recent conversation I had with Syenite on a fan site, they had mentioned interest in doing some work with B2B. Were you giving it consideration?
syenite.jpg
syenite.jpg (52.32 KiB) Viewed 25514 times

I think they'd fit right in. :D

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

Any news about Hannah Perez, Linh and Lea Hart? Is Linh and Lea Hart Asian? Where are they from?