How things stand at the moment

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

How things stand at the moment

Post by davidb2b »

This week, I am releasing 4 remastered movies featuring Emily, and next week there will be a set of remastered Madison and Maria movies. After that, Jasmine will have been for a shoot and we'll have at least one new video with her.

I don't know what February holds. Vonka was invited for a shoot about a week ago, but she hasn't responded yet. This is common behavior these days, sad to say. I will be reaching out to Cadence, but I don't think she will want to venture too far until the weather improves - she lives in a very snowy area.

There is a possibility of seeing Jessica again in February, but her plans may change.

Beyond that, it's all unknown. There are a number of traveling models, but they will not start touring until spring. Most of the reasonably local girls who used to film with me on a regular basis are gone, retired from the business for the most part. A few remain but I'm afraid that don't sell very much, which is a financial issue for me.

With the rise of Only Fans and similar platforms, many models create their own content these days and are not interested in travelling (I had to put two l's in that time, can't lose my identity completely).

Besides, it's fun doing the remasters, now that this AI software is available to me. It makes an excellent job of enhancing and upscaling the videos, far better than anything I could do with software like FCP. It's also good to digitize and preserve as much of the older content as possible. Much of it is still on tape and that deteriorates over time. It's also a lot less bulky to store thousands of hours of videos on a few backup drives as opposed to about 500 tapes.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: How things stand at the moment

Post by davidb2b »

We just had an exchange with Cadence who is currently out west in warm weather, as we face plunging temperatures over the next few days. It seems she is up for a shoot well before spring. I'll keep you posted as things develop.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Cadence will be with us in March. Sinthia Bee has been in touch and will return in mid-February. I am working on getting Vonka and Angelica here during February too, weather permitting.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Vonka will be joining us in a few weeks. Angelica is going to skip it this time.

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

davidb2b wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:23 pm
Vonka will be joining us in a few weeks. Angelica is going to skip it this time.
That's a shame. But if you read between the lines on her other platforms and things Angelica has posted, it seems like she may have taken a "grippy sock vacation"

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

It does seem like she's having a bad time. She only communicates with Vonka so I don't hear any of this, plus I don't frequent social media.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Lydia Lael will be joining us in March, around mid-month.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

Sound gound! Any news about Amanda Foxx and Vika? I love to watch those 2 models

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Amanda Foxx would return, but unfortunately it is so expensive to bring her here, and her sales are such that I was making a loss after every shoot with her. I don't plan to bring her back again.

Vika: Well, she proved to be extremely unreliable and largely uncommunicative, so I simply stopped hiring her. Life is too short to bugger about with those who don't behave in a professional manner.

Minethlos

Post by Minethlos »

Shame about Vika -- I think she did some great clips, but you're the boss, of course :)

Is Autumn planned to come back anytime soon? She was one of my favourites in the past, but I recall her last shoot didn't turn out too well...