Happy New Year

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
canhcuongle

Happy New Year

Post by canhcuongle »

Happy New Year to all of you, any plan for the first month of 2022?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: Happy New Year

Post by davidb2b »

Greetings for 2022!

Currently, no one is actually booked. Jasmine will be working with me some time this month, and Vonka is in the offing at some point. I shall also be in touch with Cadence fairly soon too. However, I am not reaching out much at the moment, partly because of Omicron sweeping the country, and partly because there are now few local models to reach out to. Many have retired over the years and replacements are few.

In other news, Sinthia Bee stopped communicating with me back in October. I have prompted her a couple of times, but experience says that she is gone, without explanation. It happens, and it's not my business to pry.

Touring models will not be seen until spring, so things may be a little quiet. I'm just going to see how events unfold.

I will be doing more remastering of old videos, a process that now includes the AI software which really transforms them. I shall be publishing a batch with Lola this week. I have also extracted the data for sets with Audrey, Emily and Taylor. I have also extracted a few titles that were the most popular from that era, such as Traffic Jam, Airport Run, and Full Capacity. I will add to this list in the weeks/months ahead, and eventually produce the definitive set of bestsellers from way back when. I know the above three have already been remastered, but this would represent another step up in quality.