Downloads restarting

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Downloads restarting

Post by davidb2b »

I have been labouring under the assumption that this is something wrong with OpenCart or the server software (and maybe it still is something to do with the latter since it's pretty new), but even after allocating huge amounts of memory and way-longer-than-recommended process times, this issue still won't fully go away.

I decided to start looking around generally, and the very first link I found was this one. It seems that this problem is affecting a lot of people.

https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/17625121?hl=en

This is just one of many. I see the occasional solution suggested, but it always relates to one operating system (e.g., iOS) or one type of gaming console. I have yet to see a comprehensive explanation of why this occurs. If any of you come across any article or advice that seems pertinent, please share it here. We have to get to the bottom of this before it drives me completely insane, not to mention kills my business!