Remastering some of Lily Anna's work

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Remastering some of Lily Anna's work

Post by davidb2b »

lily_anna.jpg
lily_anna.jpg (413.84 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
A lot of Lily's catalogue is only available on Clips4Sale these days, so I have decided to select some of her very best videos and remaster them. On the vein of what really happened, I still vividly recall one we filmed with her driving (Seriously Bursting) where she runs some errands while desperate to pee, and then believes we are heading back to the house where she can relieve herself. However, the evil cameraman takes her in a different direction, and because she is not familiar with the roads, she doesn't realize until it is too late and she is quite lost. Lily was really frantic and kept looking for some place, ANY place, to pull over and go before she pissed herself in the car. She had gone from being a bit playful to verging on annoyed, and was driving fast and making maneuvres in a dangerous fashion because she really couldn't hold it any longer. In the end, she did pull over and get out to avoid losing control on her car seat. Obviously, this will be one of the remasters.

Have a look through her page and let me know if there are any titles (the 4x3 aspect ratio ones) you particularly want to see restored.

https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/lily.html

Pcwp33

Re: Remastering some of Lily Anna's work

Post by Pcwp33 »

This was tough as Lily did some amazing performances over the years!

For me though, one of my favourites is ‘Private Dancer’ (early 2011). IMO it’s a reasonably unique scenario and the excellent performance by Lily just made it fantastic.

Wsfanfare

Post by Wsfanfare »

Very good, Dave! The trouble with the old camera you mentioned before is solved. I sadly thought new remasters were to be unavailable.

My jeans preferences are:
Struggling to Hold It (not 4 x 3, but still great if remastered)

Other ones if you please :
Story Time
Are You Kidding Me?
Lily Talks About Pee Desperation
Trouble Holding It
Location Search
Too Much Water

Thanks a lot.

Minethlos

Post by Minethlos »

With the usual caveat that I already have all that I would want from the old videos and likely not gonna buy remasters; this is my absolute favourite:
Making Lily Wait

Others that I liked mainly due to believable character:
Chance Meeting
Keeping Her Composure

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Wsfanfare wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:02 pm
Very good, Dave! The trouble with the old camera you mentioned before is solved. I sadly thought new remasters were to be unavailable.

My jeans preferences are:
Struggling to Hold It (not 4 x 3, but still great if remastered)

Other ones if you please :
Story Time
Are You Kidding Me?
Lily Talks About Pee Desperation
Trouble Holding It
Location Search
Too Much Water

Thanks a lot.
The camera is somewhat temperamental. It requires an occasional smack to help seat the tapes properly. Because the tapes are now over 10 years old, they deposit a coating on the playback head which requires frequent cleaning. I am gradually digitising the better videos for future storage, but I won't be attempting to save all of them. There are far too many, and quite a few are not really worth the effort.