November update

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
canhcuongle

November update

Post by canhcuongle »

Is there anything new in November? Any chance of Vonka returning? I love Vonka's clips, she is a great actor especially in bondage.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: November update

Post by davidb2b »

canhcuongle wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:48 pm
Is there anything new in November? Any chance of Vonka returning? I love Vonka's clips, she is a great actor especially in bondage.
You just got your wish! Next week will see the release of a very long custom clip starring Jasmine. Nothing is planned after that at the moment, but I dare say something will happen along. There will be 4 compilations released by the end of the year: Naked Desperation 12, Just Made It 20, Just Skirts 42 and Just Jeans 30.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

That's great, so what's the Jasmine custom is about? What type of scenario?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

canhcuongle wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:54 am
That's great, so what's the Jasmine custom is about? What type of scenario?
I didn't want to spill too much early on, but I can tell you that you get to watch her desperation unfold in real time, and get to watch her drink two bottles of water at the start, in addition to what she had beforehand when prepping for this one.