Is Becky LeSabre Underrated? Also You should be using the B2B store

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
Calling_Card

Is Becky LeSabre Underrated? Also You should be using the B2B store

Post by Calling_Card »

Just purchased a round of B2B clips from the store, along with "held without compassion" I also picked up a number of Becky LeSabre's clips. Notably "The Ideal Secretary" "Two Girls, One Toilet" and "Sleep Peeing". In each clip, its obvious to me that her acting ability is far and away better than most other models, and though I know its not the point of the movie, it adds a lot.

Her capacity and the length of time she can wet/pee is also top notch, yet despite this, I feel like she's not discussed in the pantheon of models such as: Jayne, Beverly or even Carissa. All of whom are fantastic in their own right. I wanted all of your thoughts on the subject, I could be in the wrong here but I thought I'd at least start a discussion.

Lastly, when purchasing a B2B clip, I will never use C4S again. The store gives fantastic discounts and I'm assuming more of the cut actually goes to B2B so its a win-win. I would encourage you all to do the same

Minethlos

Re: Is Becky LeSabre Underrated? Also You should be using the B2B store

Post by Minethlos »

I think Becky is a fine model, she had a great dynamic with Paige. Although my favourite video of her is "Strip to Make Sure". The stripping section was great! I don't the way she pees: in a slower, weaker, longer-lasting stream. I guess her acting is fine, although I have in memory a bit of sultry, dominating tone which I don't enjoy. But the biggest turn off for me is the weak pee stream. Of course, there is no right or wrong here; if you found a model that you like, great news for you!

Regarding the B2B store, I agree that the difference is MASSIVE. When Dave first started moving clips to the store, I was often asking on the forums and waiting exactly for this reason. Now I don't really have anything left from the archives that I want, so I often just buy the latest clips without the store discount, and it is still way better prices than C4S. Definitely the way to go.