Interesting Crosspost from Omorashi.org

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
Calling_Card

Interesting Crosspost from Omorashi.org

Post by Calling_Card »

While perusing another board, I cam across a question that intrigued me because of how outlandish it sounded. But as I thought about it, maybe it would be an interesting social experiment? Either way, I think this board would like to answer the question. Here is the original post:

“To preface, I will reference one of my other fetishes briefly - my wetlook / wet clothes fetish. There’s a website that would feature a crew of people who would approach women in the street and offer to pay them to get into a hot tub with all their clothes on. Many girls would actually agree, and the crew would record and photograph them (and sell the videos/photos on their website to make their money back). I thought an omo version of this would be interesting, either in real life or as a fantasy scenario. Essentially, a camera crew approaching random people on the street and offering to pay them a certain amount to wet themselves right then and there. It would be a unique opportunity for people who are not into omo to voluntarily engage in it. What would they say? How would they feel? Would there be any new “converts”? Perhaps setting up shop outside of a popular bar or pub would prove a lucrative location?

Likewise, it could take the form of a charity challenge rather than a payment (pee your pants for this charity or cause!). This could play out similarly to the “Ice Bucket Challenge” that occurred a few years ago (which was a real-life fantasy in action for someone with a wetlook fetish). "I'm peeing my pants for X cause, and I dare X, Y, and Z to do the same!" Not only could it spread awareness for whatever cause it supports, but it may also spread new omo-converts as well!

Perhaps these situations wouldn’t actually work in real-life, since wetting oneself in public is a bit more of a stretch than simply getting one’s clothes wet, but they could still make for an interesting video scenario or story topic (maybe I’ll include this as a topic in my next fictional story). Do you all think something like that could gain traction (or even work at all?)

If anything along these lines exists, could someone let me know? Or if it doesn’t, if any bold videographers out there want to give it a try, I would be your first customer!” https://www.omorashi.org/topic/70910-pu ... nt-1916624

What are your thoughts?

Minethlos

Re: Interesting Crosspost from Omorashi.org

Post by Minethlos »

I mean, it could work, as in, I am fairly sure you can get people to wet themselves on street for enough cash. However, most people don't walk around bursting to pee, so they would likely pee quite a small amount. And for me it is exactly the desperation and a strong pee stream indicating the desperation that is interesting above all. I wouldn't also like to see old or otherwise unattractive people pee themselves, that's kind of a part of what a model is paid for ;) So, all in all, I think it the chances of getting something good in the end would be very slim.

There was also a challenge going with #PissForEquality, that is similar to what you describe, but it turned out to be a fake by 4chan :D

As for fictional stories, though, completely viable. But, then again, a lot of things are :)

Captain Cynicism out.

gsparadise

Re: Interesting Crosspost from Omorashi.org

Post by gsparadise »

Calling_Card wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:30 pm
Do you all think something like that could gain traction (or even work at all?)
In a word, no! :lol: