Next week

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Next week

Post by davidb2b »

You would have been treated to videos starring Tilly McReese and Paisley Prince, but Paisley injured her foot and cancelled her trip, meaning we won't be seeing her for some time. A shame; I was looking forward to working with her again.

However, all is not lost. I have a special video that will be released next week, after months in the making. That's all you get for now...

Minethlos

Re: Next week

Post by Minethlos »

Huh, intriguing.. Will Tilly still be visiting?

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

I know it doesn't relate to what we're getting next week, but do you have any plans to bring Angelica back sometime in the future?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Minethlos wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:56 pm
Huh, intriguing.. Will Tilly still be visiting?
No, not just now. She took other work after Paisley cancelled. Besides, the attraction this time was Paisley. I'm hoping she'll try again in the future.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:52 pm
I know it doesn't relate to what we're getting next week, but do you have any plans to bring Angelica back sometime in the future?
Vonka will be here for a solo shoot in early November. I plan to have Angelica accompany her on her next visit after that.