Cadence & Jasmine - in the can

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Cadence & Jasmine - in the can

Post by davidb2b »

The shoot went very well. We have about 2 hours of material from the two videos. The one with the die and instructions was very amusing, with the girls discovering just how torturous the permission to pee format is. The wood stove one was coupled with a quiz which helped the girls to forget how much they needed to pee, but each wrong answer did cost them a sip of liquid. Jasmine hurt her back last week so was very grateful for the less physical day. The videos will be out on Thursday or Friday - I have two more shoots to deal with before then, so forgive me if things are a little late.
Attachments
Mid-shoot break
Mid-shoot break
mid-shoot-break_1500.jpg (226.84 KiB) Viewed 4302 times

Minethlos

Re: Cadence & Jasmine - in the can

Post by Minethlos »

Sounds great! Also good to hear that there are more shoots (even if they are for the sister sites). I am hopeful that the future won't be as dry as of late ;)

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: Cadence & Jasmine - in the can

Post by davidb2b »

Violet is here Wednesday and a lot of that shoot will be desperation. Tilly and Paisley will be around later in the month, and a good amount of desperation will be coming out of that too. I am limiting the number of bondage customs so they don't overwhelm the shoots.