Cadence and Jasmine - more suggestions?

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Cadence and Jasmine - more suggestions?

Post by davidb2b »

I have decided to follow the suggestion to film a Permission To Pee style video with them. I need to talk to Jasmine about pulling down panties to pee into a tiny cup. If she stands sideways on to the camera, she'll probably do it. I think, rather than leave them to decide when each other can pee, that I would ask them questions, with a wrong answer bringing to alternating penalties of drinking a small cup of water or peeing enough to fill a small cup (and they are small). They both like quizzes so it will encourage them to keep holding on for longer.

I feel I should film a second challenge of some kind. They've done holding contests, so it would be great do shake up the format, without making the situation too complicated. Any more suggestions?

RoyalBlueMoose

Re: Cadence and Jasmine - more suggestions?

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Do you have the ability to chain two girls to the stove on the forbidden carpet? If so, a challenge to see who gives in and asks for the vase first would be fun!

Edited to add:

I realize that in the final stages of desperation some of the girls can't hold through hearing someone else pee. Maybe you give the vase to the loser and key to the winner with a camera running in the bathroom?

Minethlos

Post by Minethlos »

First of all, thanks for considering my idea. I think Jasmine should be fine with the peeing-sideways arrangement, she has done that quite often now. I think the quiz with punishments could be fun, however I would suggest to tweak the alternating punishments. Maybe drink 3 times and pee in a cup every 4th time? I know this would be hard to track, so maybe they can play it cooperatively, that way you only need to keep track of only one countdown.

As for other ideas, you could have a bowl of papers with tasks, and they alternatively pull one out and have to perform it. Tasks could be drinking water, sit/stand, jumping jacks, squats, tickle the other for a couple seconds etc. You can also add taking off/putting on clothes (to the extend that Jasmine is willing). I have also seen the random portion of this delegated to some kind of a game. E.g., they play Ludo where every square has a number, and when they step on it they have to do the task corresponding to the number. Or play Bingo and when one gets a full row/column, opponent has to do a task.

Having them chained to the stove is always fun, but note that they have already done one of those together with Vonka.

awg2013

Post by awg2013 »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:55 pm
Do you have the ability to chain two girls to the stove on the forbidden carpet? If so, a challenge to see who gives in and asks for the vase first would be fun!

Edited to add:

I realize that in the final stages of desperation some of the girls can't hold through hearing someone else pee. Maybe you give the vase to the loser and key to the winner with a camera running in the bathroom?
I love the second part of this idea.

TruFan3

Post by TruFan3 »

That second idea as long as the winner does not make it and has an "accident".

Calling_Card

Post by Calling_Card »

Contests are always fun!

Love wetting has a great format they used to do with HC. They would modify a game board and have the girls roll a dice, some spaces would be a “free space” where no actions would have to be preformed but some spaces would tell them to pick a card. The cards would have challenges such as
“Pee a little” “Drink x amount of water” “Stand legs apart for x seconds” Etc.

Contest is over when the first one wets. The winner gets to pee however they like

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Calling_Card wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:00 pm
Contests are always fun!

Love wetting has a great format they used to do with HC. They would modify a game board and have the girls roll a dice, some spaces would be a “free space” where no actions would have to be preformed but some spaces would tell them to pick a card. The cards would have challenges such as

Contest is over when the first one wets. The winner gets to pee however they like
My wife and I do something similar at home! We like to play the game sequence. She drinks when someone users a joker or gets 3 chips lined up. If someone gets a sequence she finishes her drink. We usually play best 2 out of 3, which leads to some urgent situations! The winner decides how she gets to go

Calling_Card

Post by Calling_Card »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:19 pm
Calling_Card wrote:
Contests are always fun!

My wife and I do something similar at home! We like to play the game sequence. She drinks when someone users a joker or gets 3 chips lined up. If someone gets a sequence she finishes her drink. We usually play best 2 out of 3, which leads to some urgent situations! The winner decides how she gets to go
That is so hot, does she enjoy it too, or does she just do it for you?

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Calling_Card wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:03 pm
RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:19 pm
Calling_Card wrote:
Contests are always fun!

That is so hot, does she enjoy it too, or does she just do it for you?
A bit of both.
She enjoys holding and losing control of her bladder during sex.
She likes how much I get off on her expressing her desperation
She hasn't been brave enough to wet herself for me, but did mention recently she's willing to give it a try

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

I plan to do two videos:

1) Secured to the wood stove and giving the winner a key to use the bathroom. Whether she makes it or not will depend on her.

2) Permission to Pee basic format but incorporating some of the suggestions above. These include a dice (or die), and a bowl full of cards numbered 1 to 6 (or 1 to 12) with instructions, such as drink a small cup of water, fill a small cup with pee, tickle your opponent for 10 seconds, stand with legs apart for 30 seconds, etc. I want to avoid an organized game involving playing cards and the like; I think that would get too complicated.