Peeing On A Bed

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Peeing On A Bed

Post by davidb2b »

Since we have a gap this week, I thought I might collect together the videos where models pee on a bed, either wetting the bed or, in the case of Carissa, peeing into a container while tied to the bed.

Kendra James: The Lousy Lawyer
Vonka Romanov: Constant Desperation
Carissa Montgomery: Her Only Option
Tabitha & Lola Lynn: The Bargain

Each one of these involves bondage. The one with Tabitha and Lola will need to be remastered. Can you guys think of any more that I've done like this? I know I did one with Becca, but she was not able to pee on the bed.

Additional: It would have to be without the Tabitha/Lola one. The old tape camera is acting up. I shall try getting a new playback head cleaner, but it may be about done.

Minethlos

Re: Peeing On A Bed

Post by Minethlos »

Well, there is Autumn in Autumn Wet the Bed.

I also remember the Carissa one was pretty good :)

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Oh yes. I had totally forgotten about that one. I shall have to leave it though; I put three together in a remastered file and it has almost finished rendering. It takes a while because of the filters being used to clean up the picture.

Thanks for pointing it out.

downwest6

Post by downwest6 »

The collection has a great trio of videos! I also remembered that Monica Jade made one called Please Help Me Pee.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Quite right! Damn. It shows that I can't even remember what I've filmed. Oh well, maybe there will be a volume 2 at some point.