Cadence & Jasmine together next week

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Cadence & Jasmine together next week

Post by davidb2b »

What would like to see them do?

Minethlos

Re: Cadence & Jasmine together next week

Post by Minethlos »

Since Cadence doesn't excel in story scenarios IMHO, how about reviving an older format and doing Permission to Pee? :)

If you do decide to do it (or something similar), I suggest to use even smaller cups or to fill them half-way. Also give the girls some alcohol (if possible) as well as water; then I hope to see a really explosive release ;)

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Minethlos wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:41 pm
Since Cadence doesn't excel in story scenarios IMHO, how about reviving an older format and doing Permission to Pee? :)

If you do decide to do it (or something similar), I suggest to use even smaller cups or to fill them half-way. Also give the girls some alcohol (if possible) as well as water; then I hope to see a really explosive release ;)
Thank you for the suggestion.

If I may ask, who among the models do you consider a good actress? It's not a loaded question; I'm genuinely interested. I may have my own opinions regarding who is best, but I'm trying to provide content that you guys want to see and with whom you want to see it performed.

canhcuongle

Post by canhcuongle »

davidb2b wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:45 pm
Minethlos wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:41 pm

If I may ask, who among the models do you consider a good actress? It's not a loaded question; I'm genuinely interested. I may have my own opinions regarding who is best, but I'm trying to provide content that you guys want to see and with whom you want to see it performed.
In my point of views, Jasmine is an excellent actress. I would like to watch her movies, she is my preferred choice. Besides, Vonka is also a great option, I love Vonka's movies too. In Cadence and Jasmine together, I suggest doing kidnapping or hostage scenario as long time without this type of scenario and Jasmine is very good at preforming those, especially when she wear jeans

Minethlos

Post by Minethlos »

davidb2b wrote:

Honestly, no one really stands out, I just really dislike the exaggerated moans and gestures that some girls do. A number of them are quite good and believable: Jasmine, both Ambers, Star, Bev, Jayne. Then Vika and Taylor have done great at times, but sometimes overdo it.

I recall you mentioning that Jayne is not a good actress, but the way she performs in "The Applicant" and "Bistro Embarrassment" is exactly what I'm after :)

If I had to single one out, it would be Bev. I found her clips "Telemarketer 2" and "The Interpreter" enjoyable even though the ending wasn't great; I suppose that's saying something about her acting skills :D

Hercules

Post by Hercules »

I think the best actress is Jamie Daniels

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Minethlos wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:28 pm
davidb2b wrote:

Honestly, no one really stands out, I just really dislike the exaggerated moans and gestures that some girls do. A number of them are quite good and believable: Jasmine, both Ambers, Star, Bev, Jayne. Then Vika and Taylor have done great at times, but sometimes overdo it.

I recall you mentioning that Jayne is not a good actress, but the way she performs in "The Applicant" and "Bistro Embarrassment" is exactly what I'm after :)

If I had to single one out, it would be Bev. I found her clips "Telemarketer 2" and "The Interpreter" enjoyable even though the ending wasn't great; I suppose that's saying something about her acting skills :D
The advantage with some models, like Jasmine, Jayne, Bev and both Ambers, is that they had/have done very little work, if any, with other producers. The general rule/instruction models get from others is to ham it up. Some have told me they are told by some producers that you can never overact. Imagine the uphill challenge of trying to undo that, if only for a day. I see some models go from a normal person into a parody of themselves when the camera starts up because they find it very hard to switch it off, and indeed, some can't. One or two become frustrated and almost angry if I try. The less is more philosophy is hard to grasp for some. With Jayne, one could tell her to be as normal as possible and she would actually listen.

I fear, in the end, it's the same old problem. None of them are trained actresses, and only a few can grasp the concept of what they are being asked to do. In desperation work, it is harder than with bondage or forced stripping to get a satisfactory result because we can't do re-takes. You get what you get, and sometimes we get lucky.

Minethlos

Post by Minethlos »

davidb2b wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:12 am

The advantage with some models, like Jasmine, Jayne, Bev and both Ambers, is that they had/have done very little work, if any, with other producers. The general rule/instruction models get from others is to ham it up. Some have told me they are told by some producers that you can never overact. Imagine the uphill challenge of trying to undo that, if only for a day. I see some models go from a normal person into a parody of themselves when the camera starts up because they find it very hard to switch it off, and indeed, some can't. One or two become frustrated and almost angry if I try. The less is more philosophy is hard to grasp for some. With Jayne, one could tell her to be as normal as possible and she would actually listen.

I fear, in the end, it's the same old problem. None of them are trained actresses, and only a few can grasp the concept of what they are being asked to do. In desperation work, it is harder than with bondage or forced stripping to get a satisfactory result because we can't do re-takes. You get what you get, and sometimes we get lucky.
Yeah, I had suspected as much. Thanks for sharing. At least I know that our views are aligned on this matter :D

The beautiful thing is that if they indeed have done little previous work of that kind, they don't need to be actresses; they are perfect as they are. But finding women like that must be nigh impossible, sadly.

Calling_Card

Post by Calling_Card »

I guess I'll throw my 2 cents in here. I always thought LillyAnna was a great model, I never felt like she overdid it.
She seemed like a nice person too

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

Calling_Card wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:36 pm
I guess I'll throw my 2 cents in here. I always thought LillyAnna was a great model, I never felt like she overdid it.
She seemed like a nice person too
Yes, she was pretty good. She quickly got the hang of mainly being herself. It's a challenge though, standing in front of a stranger with a camera and being asked to just be yourself.