[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - VOTE ON THE 5-MODEL HOLDING CONTEST

VOTE ON THE 5-MODEL HOLDING CONTEST

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Re: VOTE ON THE 5-MODEL HOLDING CONTEST

Postby Clem Trilling » 13 Feb 2011, 01:43

I don't know. Capacity is a serious fetishist's game, with aspects that the omorashi-minded may not care to consider. I mean, ideally, I'm shooting my load in time with the first spurt of the lovely B2B models' urine. It doesn't even have to be visible, much less measured: any gasp or involuntary spasm will do, so long as I see something jiggle, and believe it reflects overwhelming need. There's a tidy little equation to orgasm there in most of our minds, I think.

The heuristic has been complicated in my mind, however, by hanging out online with the wide variety of watersport fetishists. Many "holders" stretch the bladder beyond the threshold of mere functional incontinence, entering new dimensions of bladder capacity and intense suffering. It certainly happens in real life, too, that a woman won't suddenly void her bladder completely just because her pantyliner is soaked, or because she's also starting to shit her pants. Some fetishists can apparently just continue holding it without leaking a drop; the only thing driving them to release is the fear that their kidneys will be shot.

In filmmaking, for guys of our ilk, an explosion of urine is undoubtedly the most effective, efficient conclusion. I only regret that we're missing the extreme, limb-flailing, chest heaving, red-faced desperation that accompanies the humiliating, gradual loss of bladder control as it would happen in real life. A mere half-litre difference in the over-stretched bladder, I suspect, would make a completely different kind of fetish video. I can't imagine what you would have to pay a model to confront the serious fetishist's real fear of self-injury. I do know that I'd love to see the movie that OPENS with a hot young woman leaking the first visible squirt (through her pantyhose, into the crotch of her back-zipped leotard), THEN plays out like a 2-hour "Flashdance" montage -- with some soft-core sex acts thrown in for good measure!

Oh yeah: voting. I say DON'T measure, because I would prefer to suspend disbelief and project the idea of that extreme level of suffering onto the B2B models.
Clem Trilling

Postby 2cents » 13 Feb 2011, 11:49

I'll be voting for fully clothed. Since we're stating generally what we like to see my favorite video's happen to be when the models are wearing jeans with panties underneath and shoes/socks&sneakers. Especially when you take the time to show the aftermath afterwords. So a five model contest filmed similar to the first two holding contests would be a dream come true personally. I'm sure plenty people out there like it but the nude peeing does nothing for me and the whole measuring pee thing is actually a complete turn off for me. I've noticed there have been more of those as of late, but I understand there's a market for it.

Shame you can't please everyone, unless perhaps you had time to film a second movie with the 5 and not just the holding contest, much like with the waiting in line set, although I'd imagine a holding contest could end up being a day killer. Anyways, thanks for the opportunity to vote.
2cents

Postby cantholdit » 13 Feb 2011, 12:32

Holding Contest 2 contains one of my all-time favorite pee scenes. Seeing Jayne suddenly release her flood through tight jeans onto Mimi's lap was a huge turn-on. Perhaps something similar could be worked into the new video?
cantholdit

Postby aumonier » 13 Feb 2011, 20:04

I also vote for fully clothed peeing, that's more a turn on for me than naked peeing and capacity. The type of capacity I am interested in is full : no matter how much it is, i want the girl to have a full bladder.
aumonier

Postby WSFanfare » 14 Feb 2011, 09:27

Salut, Aumonier (well, my French is also poor, in fact have forgotten

almost everything about my French).

For my personal taste, one of the best B2B movies is Christna - The long

walk home
BTW, you choosed the lady and overalls clothing by yourself ?

Dave, in case of a second camera, volunteers apply ?
WSFanfare

Postby dpmpv06 » 14 Feb 2011, 18:49

i think that you should make them pee in cloth and the winner get to pee in something an measure it and get a nice shot of it coming out if you can
dpmpv06

Postby Dan0 » 14 Feb 2011, 21:32

it's unfortunate that my particular taste in watersports, is one that is not AS popular as the rest.

Don't get me wrong, anything to do with WS, I enjoy thoroughly...though everyone has their own personal idea of the "perfect video" or scene. Most of the time, as exemplified in this thread...wetting through some article of clothing tends to be the popular vote. I love wetting...some of the hottest videos I have are that of a model wetting her jeans or panties...

Though...

If I personally had a say in the format in which the "5 model holding contest" was filmed, I would implement some award for the girl who takes the biggest pee. (in terms of duration)

To me, there's nothing more sexy than a girl who can pee forever. I think it has something to do with the longer the pee, the more justified the displayed desperation...making it a more realistic style of video.

To name a few examples of my favorite downloads from this site would be;

Bondage Desperation w/ Lavender
Bound 2 hold it w/ Beverly
League of Desperate Ladies w/ Emily
Elegant Desperation w/ Danielle

These are just a few of what I have discovered so far, but you'll notice that they all contain the model taking a pee that is particularly long...Lavendar's 2 minute pee being the most impressive as far as I've seen.

Don't take this as me criticizing the site...like i said, I thoroughly enjoy all of the videos I've downloaded and can confidently say this is my favorite Watersports website to frequent...

I just felt the need to throw my two cents into the mix...for what it's worth lol
Dan0

Postby desp-fan » 15 Feb 2011, 06:13

Just my two cents, but the best desperation I ever saw, was on one of the GIGA 4 girl contests, but not one of the holding contests as one would think. It was actually part of a four girl team volumn contest, as the girls involved were made to fill up - but also required to hold it till a certain task was completed before being allowed to relieve themselves in a container where volume was measured.

A scenario such as this was utilized in the holding contest between Jayne and Rachel, and it appeared to me at least that the added incentive of the final volume was something that kept both participants holding till the last possible minute.

I do realize that bladder size amongst the different individuals may be an issue, but the idea proposed above where where the final two remaining participants doing a volume test should be considered, as it would be a reasonable assumption that when dealing with well hydrated individuals the final two competetors would be the one who were holding the most, and it would be interresting to see if this was in fact the case.

Also, in order to determine the final winner it should be required that a specified amount of time after the other members have been eliminated be waited, to prove that the winner was still in control and able to wait if it was necessary.
desp-fan

Postby aumonier » 18 Feb 2011, 21:50

aumonier

Postby Bound2Burst » 18 Feb 2011, 23:22

Au film en France ? oui en effet, elle serait énorme. Pour avoir un Directeur adjoint meilleur toujours. Peut-être un jour, mon ami.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Loo-Loo » 24 Feb 2011, 08:35

I have been away, so have not been able to contribute for 10 days or so.

I would have voted for measuring jugs because I am amazed at just how much some women can hold compared to me, and also how fast they can let it all out, but the brilliant compromise of early clothes wetting followed by a final two measured is so sensible that I will vote for that as it would seem to please the majority of people here.

I dont worry about varying capacities between women, but it is nice to be able to see just how much they were holding and try to imagine just how much effort has gone into that.

Oh, and away on a tangent, for those who remember the "All Day Girls" by Paul Tester from 10+ years ago and thought the stories may have vanished forever, here is a link to a website that has agreed to carry the stories again after all these years.

http://www.asstr.org/~bathroom04/adg/chapters.html

Read and enjoy :)
Loo-Loo

Postby Bound2Burst » 24 Feb 2011, 15:20

We have decided to build another set for the new waiting in line movie with the 5 ladies. This time, they will be waiting outside the ladies and gents in the basement of a nightclub, so they will all be in their best party clothes. In contrast, they will (probably) all wear jeans for the holding contest. I shall also stage the contest so that the three losers wet their jeans, while the last two competitors will pee straight into those tall glass containers (as did Carissa). It will be interesting to see who those last two competitors turn out to be.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby cantholdit » 24 Feb 2011, 19:12

Cantholdit cantwait! :lol:
cantholdit

Postby dpmpv06 » 25 Feb 2011, 02:19

i think it would be a good idea for the holding contest one if the they tell some of their desperation stories while they wait to get desperate
dpmpv06

Postby MPee3 » 25 Feb 2011, 03:09

Oh, no - not all jeans, please. The tough denim farbric makes it so that the girls can't hold themselves or otherwise apply external pressure (such as sitting on the heel, or pressing against the armrest of a chair). I much prefer skirts or soft-fabric womens pants that you can see their shapes through when they push on it.

As with the previous subject you asked for votes on - you have 5 girls, why not appeal to the widest audience? Each girl can have a different selection of clothes for the holding contest, and you can even match the clothes to the personality or holding style of the individual girl. Not all girls really hold themselves when desperate, but those that do should get the skirts or even sweatpants. Those that don't intend to do that can have the jeans.

You know as they say, the devil is in the details...
MPee3

Postby Bound2Burst » 25 Feb 2011, 08:02

The reason I chose all jeans is that three will wet themselves and two will not. A lot of people like to see wet jeans, but we can't know beforehand who will wet and who will not, so most of the jeans might be on the winners and stay dry. If the girls are wearing skirts etc., then the accident is a lot less visible and more likely to be lost in terms of filming - remember, the cameramen will not be able to move around very much with so many people in a confined space.

I am happy for people to vote on this point too if they wish.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby cantholdit » 25 Feb 2011, 18:52

Although I can't speak for the specific jeans that will be used, modern, stretch women's jeans are plenty soft and stretchy enough for the women to accomplish their necessary holding techniques. Tight stretch jeans on an attractive model are wonderful. Tight, WET stretch jeans are spectacular!
cantholdit

Postby dpmpv06 » 02 Mar 2011, 19:33

if you have like the other person say tight sweat pants or like legging it is very easy to see leaks specially with white pants and darker color panties
dpmpv06

Previous

Return to Bound2Burst Forum